Play Nice The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 thread

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You just named 3 white guys better.

Look if I wanted Jokic we would trade for him and you would bend over for it.

Funny thing is I don't.

And yes I'm saying me because it's clear I'm more capable then Dell Demps.

Now go smoke your first marijuana cigarette and post on the NFL board and let the grown ups talk
Jokic already better than Gasol in his 4 year.

Will be better than McHale and come close to Dirk

Let it all out bruh. Use me if it makes you recover faster

nufan

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pelicans, Tottenham
Jokic already better than Gasol in his 4 year.

Will be better than McHale and come close to Dirk

Let it all out bruh. Use me if it makes you recover faster
I love Denver and Jokic. Now I can't wait until the first round exit against the 5 seed.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
So, I guess the real question now is if Jokic is actually better than MJ and LeBron.

It's close, but I'm taking the guy who has never made the playoffs or an All NBA team.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
MV5BMTMwMzI3MDk0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMxMzgyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

:thumbsu::thumbsu:
I saw that in the cinema

I actually live in Australia

passing of Magic
shooting of Dirk
post game of McHale
rebounding of Duncan
defense of Gasol (srs)

Duncan averaged 10.8 boards for his career. That’s not even close to Top 20 material.

Jokic has a DFG% of 60.2 on shots less than 6 feet this season.

Gasol is at 58.

Richaun Holmes has 53.8.

Let’s not get carried away with Jokic’s performance yesterday. He was against Kenneth Faried.

In the two earlier games against the Rockets season, Clint Capela averaged 27.5 points 72.5% shooting, whilst Jokic averaged 19 points on 49% shooting.

Great player? Yes. Top 20 of all time? Not on his current body of work.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I guess you're expecting me to tell you **** off.... Thrown in a 2025 first rounder?
I'd throw in every years first I could bar this years and take back any salary the Pelicans want to send.

There's zero point for the Lakers to try and haggle, the Pelicans aren't going to screw around whether they trade him now or after the draft.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Duncan averaged 10.8 boards for his career. That’s not even close to Top 20 material.

Jokic has a DFG% of 60.2 on shots less than 6 feet this season.

Gasol is at 58.

Richaun Holmes has 53.8.

Let’s not get carried away with Jokic’s performance yesterday. He was against Kenneth Faried.

In the two earlier games against the Rockets season, Clint Capela averaged 27.5 points 72.5% shooting, whilst Jokic averaged 19 points on 49% shooting.

Great player? Yes. Top 20 of all time? Not on his current body of work.
who the hell said on his current body of work

who said Duncan was a top 20 rebounder

lmao...

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd throw in every years first I could bar this years and take back any salary the Pelicans want to send.

There's zero point for the Lakers to try and haggle, the Pelicans aren't going to screw around whether they trade him now or after the draft.

Lakers are also missing out on being a contender in one of LeBron's last peak years.

That's huge for them.

LeBron won't be amazing forever.

You don't recruit LeBron and then, when an opportunity comes up, say "Let's wait". You need to take advantage right now.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Near identical shooters at the same age

Jokic currently shooting 31% from 3s. Outside his rookie season and this season Dirk has never shot below 34%.

At the age of 23 Dirk shot 39% from 3s (compared to Jokic's 31%).

At the age of 23 Dirk shot over 50% from 16 feet to the 3 point line. Jokic is shooting 34% this season from the same distant.

Jokic is awesome, but lol.

Jokic currently shooting 31% from 3s. Outside his rookie season and this season Dirk has never shot below 34%.

At the age of 23 Dirk shot over 50% from 16 feet to the 3 point line. Jokic is shooting 34% this season from the same distant.

Are you saying a differential of 16 percentage points is not near identical? You are a harsh man!

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
That's not true at all. What is your evidence?

Dirk's first 3 seasons he shot 36.8% from 3 and 82.7% from the line. Jokic's first 3 seasons he shot 36.6% from 3 and 83.2% from the line

Both had slumps from 3 at this age, I expect Jokic to pick it back up to 40% in no time

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Dirk's first 3 seasons he shot 36.8% from 3 and 82.7% from the line. Jokic's first 3 seasons he shot 36.6% from 3 and 83.2% from the line

Both had slumps from 3 at this age, I expect Jokic to pick it back up to 40% in no time
Through their first 4 seasons, Dirk shot below .379 from 3 once. Jokic has shot above .333 from 3 once.

But like I said, it was Dirk's ability to shoot from mid range with an accuracy that no other big has had which distinguishes him from Jokic. And unless Jokic starts hitting pull ups off the dribble, fall aways from 16 feet, off the dribble stuff consistently at a high clip, he will always be the much better shooter compared to Jokic.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Through their first 4 seasons, Dirk shot below .379 from 3 once. Jokic has shot above .333 from 3 once.

But like I said, it was Dirk's ability to shoot from mid range with an accuracy that no other big has had which distinguishes him from Jokic. And unless Jokic starts hitting pull ups off the dribble, fall aways from 16 feet, off the dribble stuff consistently at a high clip, he will always be the much better shooter compared to Jokic.
And Dirk never shot above .387 in his first 3 seasons, Jokic did

Regardless, Jokic's 2P% blows Dirk out of the water

Which you’d expect from a centre compared to a stretch 4?

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS

I'll put these up and let the posters decide. Who has been the better long range shooter through their first 4 seasons.

Jokic- .333, .324, .396, .311.
Dirk- .206, .379, .387, .397.

But you were talking about range shooting. Jokic is an inside banger, so his 2p% should be higher.

The issue was shooting, and Dirk's 3P% is superior, and his mid range shooting is far superior.

Jokic was a much better passer and inside banger compared to Dirk. But the shooting comparison just isn't there.

And don't forget Dirk is an MVP, finals MVP and led his team to a championship. Jokic has a long way to go to get mentioned in the same conversation.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'll put these up and let the posters decide. Who has been the better long range shooter through their first 4 seasons.

Jokic- .333, .324, .396, .311.
Dirk- .206, .379, .387, .397.

But you were talking about range shooting. Jokic is an inside banger, so his 2p% should be higher.

The issue was shooting, and Dirk's 3P% is superior, and his mid range shooting is far superior.

Jokic was a much better passer and inside banger compared to Dirk. But the shooting comparison just isn't there.

And don't forget Dirk is an MVP, finals MVP and led his team to a championship. Jokic has a long way to go to get mentioned in the same conversation.
I was talking about shooting in general

bruh... yall acting like I said Jokic is already the GOAT lmfaooo

Here's a fun one....

Westbrook is currently shooting better from 16 feet to the 3 point line than Jokic.
On more attempts as well I’d imagine?

Back