Play Nice The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 16 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder which players had 1000 points, between 330-339 assists and between 250-259 assists through their first 50 games.

That's so f***ing obscure.

Why not 350 rebounds and 250 assists? That's still pretty obscure but f*** me they come up with some stupid "achievements".

Just to get this thread back on track... What is the all-time bench scoring ratio record?

Whatever it is, the Clippers are going for it today; At halftime, the bench has 36 of their 47 points!!!

Gortat, Bradley & (so-called all-star) Harris with 0 points, Beverley with 1, while Gilgeous-Alexander is holding up his end of the deal with 10.

Not much changed... Just 31 out of 111 points came from the 5 starters... Lou had 39 on his own off the bench!

That was all kinds of awful from the Pistons in the last qtr.

Luka 7-9 in the first quarter including 4 3s. And 3 assists that led to 2 3s and a dunk.

Luka may have someone to worry about for Rookie of the Year... And he's on his team; Ryan Broekhoff with 12 points in 9 minutes!

Luka has fed him with every one of those shots.

Just to clarify, I wasn't serious.

But it's great to see Broekhoff taking advantage of the big trade that just occurred. I think Carlisle will look to players that know his system over the next fortnight or so a lot more. Hoping Ryan can get 20+ minutes each game and impress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to clarify, I wasn't serious.

But it's great to see Broekhoff taking advantage of the big trade that just occurred. I think Carlisle will look to players that know his system over the next fortnight or so a lot more. Hoping Ryan can get 20+ minutes each game and impress.
Yep, his shot is butter.

Luka 28 points in first half on 11/16 shooting.

Might be aiming at this:

Rookie Records
Most points, game
58 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia vs. Detroit, at Bethlehem, Pa., January 25, 1960
58 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia at New York, February 21, 1960
57 - Rick Barry, San Francisco at New York, December 14, 1965
56 - Earl Monroe, Baltimore at Los Angeles, February 13, 1968 (OT)

Wilt averaged 37.6 points per game that season!

Lol at jokic top 20 all time

LeBron kd curry harden Westbrook antetokoumpo

You would struggle to get more than 2 of those in any top 20 of all time and they’ve all done record breaking amazing things

Jokic barely sneaks into top 20 current players
He's certified top 15 currently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back