The Association Football AFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Seems a bit wanky to me. I’d be embarrassed if Richmond released a documentary after losing a GF. Reminds me of St Kilda’s streak DVD. Both sides achieved nothing. “Culture change”. Spare me.

It’s sorta got a “we’ve changed and we’re back” feel to it, but who really gives a s**t haha.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

“The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.”

Of course. No Facebook link on here ever seems to work lol.

Zoom

Carefree
Dec 16, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
“The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.”

Of course. No Facebook link on here ever seems to work lol.
It works for me?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
it supposedly isnt, but **** me, if you're a footy player these days surely the last thing you want to get filmed doing is white power up the nose.
After a few steins I don’t know if he’s that aware of exactly what’s going on outside two of his favourite things in front of him

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Screenshot_20190204-145629_Instagram.jpg

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
“Just the height of stupidity. Yes, it was on holidays, yes, it was at Oktoberfest … and it was a consensual act between two adults, but having said that, putting yourself in that position is utter stupidity. “It was simply brainless. We’re not hiding from it. It’s a terrible reflection on not only him but it’s a terrible reflection on the club, the playing group, our members — we’re embarrassed. For a bloke to do that, it’s inexcusable. I’d absolutely throw the book at him if I had my way.”

- David Koch...

Jack Watts can learn a thing or two about morals from David Koch.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Chris Pelchen doing his list rating of 2019 & then projected 2022. The surprises for me are WCE down in 7th in 2019 and GWS rising from 5th to 2nd over the period.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...s-west-coast-are-seventh-20190215-p50y21.html

Biggest risers understandably over that 3 year period being Brisbane (13th to 6th) & Carlton (17th to 10th). Not overly concerned that he still lists us outside the 8 considering young player development is so unknown, injuries & the draw each year could easily mean that is exceeded. He has 13/18 within 4 spots of their actual ladder position at the end of the H&A last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back