News NMFC AFLW 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed that, the skills of our girls looked a class above, and speed of our play looked a lot faster than in previous AFLW seasons.
As for the players, Riddell is my new fav, she looks like a little beauty. Ashmore, Duffin, Kearney, King and Gibson look all class and the other girls aren’t far behind.
Love it. Go Roos.

Great performance, but obviously against one of the poorer sides. GWS game should be a good one next Friday night. Garner, King, Riddell our best.

On a side note, I didn't realise until just now that Jenna Bruton and Jazzie Garner are dating. That's an interesting dynamic in the team. Can't imagine it's happened too many times in footy history!

On a side note, I didn't realise until just now that Jenna Bruton and Jazzie Garner are dating. That's an interesting dynamic in the team. Can't imagine it's happened too many times in footy history!

(Insert MacMillan-Atley joke here)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great performance, but obviously against one of the poorer sides. GWS game should be a good one next Friday night. Garner, King, Riddell our best.

We should ask David Hille

Girls went to the rooms then came back out to hang with the fans. Incredible work
There’s a lot to love about what’s happening with the girls team on so many levels. It seems very well run and the buy in from the players is awesome.
I know Ben Brown seems to be involved and he and Hrovat were at the season launch as well as Cam Joyce and Donald McDonald.
I think it’s a massive positive for the club.

Everything is good.

Except Tasmania plastered across the front of the Jumper. That can GAGF.

It's called selling your soul to get a license.

Well done to the girls today! I thought our skill level and ball movement today was excellent in certain passages. Got a bit scrappy towards the end but no surprise playing in today's heat.

There’s a lot to love about what’s happening with the girls team on so many levels. It seems very well run and the buy in from the players is awesome.
I know Ben Brown seems to be involved and he and Hrovat were at the season launch as well as Cam Joyce and Donald McDonald.
I think it’s a massive positive for the club.
Yeah Ben was helping them out in the rooms before the game.

Wow, SO proud of our girls! Ash Riddell my new fave player. What a little powerhouse! So much fun to watch, but then so were so many others today - Emma King also fantastic, Bruton, Duffin, Garner, Stanton, Abbatangelo, Kearney, and hey no more keeping up with Gibbo stigmatisations! It wasn't right the first time and it certainly doesn't apply to this one either!

Anyway - yes! Love our tackling pressure and ball movement. We've got composure and we're already looking really gelled as a team, which I think is pretty darn great for such a new collective. Massive kudos to the coaches. And a big thumbs up to dear BBB too! I was thrilled to see him out there today with them. Bless his beautiful red locks. I just love that man.

Also, back on the Ash Riddell train - she also looked to be one of the handful who knew all the words to the song, so 3 more cheers for the little sprite. She's gonna be a star. OUR star.

Go Roo Girls!! Very proud of you today. Now bring on those rotten GWS's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back