List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, back to the ACTUAL topic of the thread.

I reckon Josh Daicos is in for a big year. Discuss.
Who’s Josh?

Any relation to Nick Daicos?

:p:think:

Anyway, back to the ACTUAL topic of the thread.

I reckon Josh Daicos is in for a big year. Discuss.
Wouldn’t that be the actual topic of the Josh Daicos thread, rather than the Nick Daicos thread?

Whatever he’s rated if we agree to that rating, we’ll match.

The rest is just the admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him play some TAC next year Dave. He trained with the Chargers last year iirc.

Well what I read I took it as they keeping Nick out of the Limelight as much as Possible until his Draft Year

Well what I read I took it as they keeping Nick out of the Limelight as much as Possible until his Draft Year
That’s going to be almost impossible with the way Twomey fawns over him. May as well get the development in to him once he’s ready for u18’s.

That’s going to be almost impossible with the way Twomey fawns over him. May as well get the development in to him once he’s ready for u18’s.

Very True. Be intresting what they do Next Year will he play U-18 Champ and TAC Cup as a Underager

Dave when it comes to the best young talent, the best recruiters all know their worth.

Secrecy in this day and age is pretty much non existent.

And what Twomey says one way or other has I’d venture, zero influence on any drafted kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back