Games & Recreation Pointless Trivia

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I’ve learnt a lot about hippopotamuses in the last 2 days, such as...

They eat 40 kilos of grass a day which means they’re going to s**t a lot and where does all that s**t go? Well I’ve had a long held belief that prawns are the s**t eaters of the world, that’s been confirmed.

Also they spend most of their daytime in water but they can’t swim, what they can do though is walk under water for up to 3 minutes at speeds of up to 15 km/h. Think about that... if a hippo wants you, you’re ******.

Also they’re the real kings of the jungle.

We went driving around town last night hippo spotting and found plenty just eating grass. They’re a colossus and I hereby salut the mighty Hippo.
Kill more people than lions

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks

They eat 40 kilos of grass a day which means they’re going to s**t a lot and where does all that s**t go? Well I’ve had a long held belief that prawns are the s**t eaters of the world, that’s been confirmed.

Also they spend most of their daytime in water but they can’t swim, what they can do though is walk under water for up to 3 minutes at speeds of up to 15 km/h. Think about that... if a hippo wants you, you’re ******.

We went driving around town last night hippo spotting and found plenty just eating grass. They’re a colossus and I hereby salut the mighty Hippo.
but have you eaten one yet?

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Denmark has the oldest unchanged flag in the world.

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
but have you eaten one yet?
Nup, still haven’t seen it but I’m sure I read somewhere in the last 2 days that’s it’s illegal.

Went on a self driving safari today, can add wilder beasts, Rhinos, Springboks and Buffaloes to the list. Got some beautiful shots I can’t wait to see, especially of buffaloes.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I never knew my genetic ancestry as I was abandoned at birth. But recently I had a test done and it was revealed I am Native American, most likely Comanche. Given I was born in Northwestern Texas, which is where the Comanche mostly lived, it makes sense.
Jump onto the Redskins

I thought they ate small white plastic marbles. My childhood has been a lie

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
1549662096791.png

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
US Government gunna US Government,,,,just traditionally cracking down on the "commies"/enemys of the Ponzi scheme
Lucky now days the African Americans love their rappers and trying to get rich is the palatable message
There's also a Black Illuminati (so to speak), specifically for "people of color" in America.

Back