The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Edgar Martinez, Roy Halladay, Mike Mussina and Mariano Rivera elected to the Hall of Fame for Baseball.

What a great HOF class. Mariano Rivera has become the first player to be elected in unanimously. I never thought I would see the day when this happened. Plenty of players deserve 100% of the vote (Rivera included) but there is always one or 2 voters who vote just to be different

How is Rose sentimental. He is a piece of s**t.
Cos a lot of people love D-Rose, despite all his legal troubles he's in with those rape charges. So because he is loved and playing quite well, he might get sentimental votes. All I was saying is that he is playing so well, he deserves to be an All Star, whether the votes are sentimental or not.

Whatever is going on off the court, I cant really comment on as who knows whats true and what isnt.

How's the blockbuster Porzingis trade to Dallas. New York are hilarious. If you're trying to get Zion, dont trade your best player who is injured anyways and cant help you for players who arent injured who can help you.

How's the blockbuster Porzingis trade to Dallas. New York are hilarious. If you're trying to get Zion, dont trade your best player who is injured anyways and cant help you for players who arent injured who can help you.
They did not trade for good players. They traded to get cap space.

They did not trade for good players. They traded to get cap space.
Im aware they traded for cap space to try to get 2 max players in the summer but they are awful at bringing in talent. No chance Kawhi, KD or Kyrie end up in New York. They should be tanking for Zion. But adding Mathews, Jordan and DSJ will make them better and get them more wins.

Im aware they traded for cap space to try to get 2 max players in the summer but they are awful at bringing in talent. No chance Kawhi, KD or Kyrie end up in New York. They should be tanking for Zion. But adding Mathews, Jordan and DSJ will make them better and get them more wins.
Matthews and Jordan are terrible now. DSJ is young and does not influence winning at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think KD doesnt like people talking about his championships being easy. So I think he wants to earn one himself away from Golden state but New York is a shambles so going there will ruin his career.

Why am I watching the Superbowl? Such a dull sport. Wtf is up with these timeouts? Get more commercials in knowing the yanks

I think KD doesnt like people talking about his championships being easy. So I think he wants to earn one himself away from Golden state but New York is a shambles so going there will ruin his career.
They are at the moment but if they convince Kyrie and KD to move there, they could definitely build around them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back