Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

someone (smart) will take him in the 1st.
doesnt matter if he's a QB in an 8 person league, he'll be highest scoring fantasy player.
so you grab the highest ranked ones where you can...finagling around you.
That’s like saying you’d take DeShaun Watson over Zeke because he scores more points

That’s like saying you’d take DeShaun Watson over Zeke because he scores more points
I would take Mahomes in the 1st if i was picking say 7th or 8th. Because it'll also be a snake-draft and you can snag a top RB on the end-around. There'd still be plenty available who'd score closer to Zeke than a QB who'd score further away than Mahomes.

In an 8 team league?

Nah

I reckon they're right - someone will. Whether that person should've is a separate question. We always had someone grabbing Aaron Rodgers too early before we switched to auction simply because it only takes one person.

I reckon they're right - someone will. Whether that person should've is a separate question. We always had someone grabbing Aaron Rodgers too early before we switched to auction simply because it only takes one person.
In an 8 team leave that’s in the first day 24 picks which is equivalent to the first two rounds in a 12 man league.

Not even sure he gets taken in first two rounds in a 12 man when QBs are worth moee

In 8 man you’re virtually guaranteed one of
Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson
Luck
Wentz
Baker
Watson
Goff

Someone may reach for Mahomes but it would be a crucial error because you could have say Diggs and Baker or say Mahomes and Marvin Jones

In 8 man you’re virtually guaranteed one of
Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson
Luck
Wentz
Baker
Watson
Goff

Someone may reach for Mahomes but it would be a crucial error because you could have say Diggs and Baker or say Mahomes and Marvin Jones
Not really, as some will take 2, there's always someone.

Not really, as some will take 2, there's always someone.
“Virtually”. Miss out on one of those 8 and you get your choice of two MVP winners in Cam and Ryan.

Who would you rather Mahomes and Marvin Jones or Mayfield and Stephon Diggs?

How early you think he is going? Find me a dynasty ranking with 1 QB where Mahomes is above 30. These rankings are based on 12 man leagues where it is more important to get a QB.

If I played in an 8 team league and someone took mahomes in the first three rounds I would want to leave that league because the owners are nuffies

“Virtually”. Miss out on one of those 8 and you get your choice of two MVP winners in Cam and Ryan.

Who would you rather Mahomes and Marvin Jones or Mayfield and Stephon Diggs?

How early you think he is going? Find me a dynasty ranking with 1 QB where Mahomes is above 30. These rankings are based on 12 man leagues where it is more important to get a QB.

If I played in an 8 team league and someone took mahomes in the first three rounds I would want to leave that league because the owners are nuffies
Yeah and just about every league has nuffies in them, only the hardcore big money leagues don't.

I remember drafting Rodgers in the first round of my first fantasy draft in a one QB league, my team finished 2-10.

Live and learn.

Ronald Jones stock, I invested in some last year in dynasty and was burnt heavily, but I'm back for more, thats right mofo's I'm doubling down, anyone wanting to rid themselves of this uber bust to me in dynasty fantasy leagues I'm in with for slightly above market price (check fantasy pros dynasty trade price index and get back to me) give me an inbox.

I'll willing bet on Arians errrrr.... I mean Jones in 19-20. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ronald Jones stock, I invested in some last year in dynasty and was burnt heavily, but I'm back for more, thats right mofo's I'm doubling down, anyone wanting to rid themselves of this uber bust to me in dynasty fantasy leagues I'm in with for slightly above market price (check fantasy pros dynasty trade price index and get back to me) give me an inbox.

I'll willing bet on Arians errrrr.... I mean Jones in 19-20. :)
Didn't I blatantly rip off Jason Moore say Jones would be a bust?

Didn't I blatantly rip off Jason Moore say Jones would be a bust?

A lot of people did that follow, sometimes you go your own way tho, and when it doesn't work out in year one you plough ahead and dig an even deeper hole... 😎

I have two managers in a 10-team dynasty league on MFL looking to pull the plug; if anyone is interested in taking over an orphaned team please PM me. Both franchises have enough talent to be competitive but need a fresh set of eyes.

Does anyone use the Sleeper app? Particularily for dynasty.

How does it compare to say NFL.com

Starting a dynasty league and my co commish wants to use NFL.com and one of his arguments was that NFL has good live score tracking (field position, red zone info)

Anyone interested in taking over a second year dynasty team? One of our managers has become inactive recently and we are in the process of drafting for this season so hoping to find someone willing to jump on if he isn't heard from anytime soon.
Just gauging interest at this stage as i don't want to boot someone this early before the actual season but he hasn't been active since March and everyone else is keen to get moving so if you are willing to join the league, remembering its dynasty, let me know!

If anyone wants to seriously and genuinely know how to scout college players, at every position. Let me know.

Every year I provide a screenshot of my Scouting Big Board spreadsheet that I do every season, but I only post it once all my fantasy dynasty leagues have completed drafting, so as to not let out any pointers to my competitors.

My board starts off with literally 300-500 college prospects at every single position. I collect all the names, big schools, small schools. And i painstakingly, every weekend, when I get a chance, go thru their college "versus" tapes or highlights if none available, and whittle my spreadsheet down to ONLY the players I actually like. So in the end, i could have say 5 QBs, 10 RBs, 15 WRs etc thru all the positions, when originally I had say 80-100 WRs to start off with.

Tho my fantasy league rivals often mock me and my reckless drafting/trading, they cannot deny that I have a very good eye for discerning talent, no worse than any NFL GM who are usually 50:50 too.

But I'm especially good at finding sleepers, and knowing which hyped players are to be avoided.

I often joke that my scouting process uses things like player numbers, the color of players hair, etc, because I am just trolling, not going to let out my actual methods.

But this year, when all the drafts are done with, I will once again post my Big Board and if anyone is genuinely interested in learning how to scout players at varying positions, the specific things to look for, that greatly minimize scouting time and go straight to the heart of whether a player is good or not, then let me know. I guess there's no reason to keep that to myself just in case i might die or something and perhaps you guys can learn some tools of the trade.

Like actual proper things to look for. But it depends on GENUINE interest shown. Not going to help the piss-takers out.

Tho my fantasy league rivals often mock me and my reckless drafting/trading, they cannot deny that I have a very good eye for discerning talent, no worse than any NFL GM who are usually 50:50 too.
Going to need to know what your criteria is here because you are not even saying successful fantasy wise in any time frame just that they are "talented". Everyone that has an NFL roster spot is talented in some way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back