Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack’s loaded (with cash), off his head and coke is cheap as chips in Europe.

He’d be a moron to be wasting his time with glucose or whatever the f it is. Still, nobody has ever accused Jack of intelligence.
Cheap as chips yeah. But even so I doubt he'd be so wasteful.

Really doubt he'd want to run out early and spend his night trying to find more. But then again I'm not a drunk cashed up AFL player in Europe so who really knows?

Last edited:

This thread is quite nasty, all and sundry kicking the boot in while never knowing the facts. A photo or video can tell a thousand different stories whilst never seeing the reality of a situation.

He’s just a guy who likes ****, so do I but thankfully I’m not raked through public opinion on it.

I like swimming too.

It’s quite unfair what is happening here.

28 or 30 what a strange cut off date. He's 27 so i suppose it's ok then.

And i agree, everyone is doing it, drug laws are frankly ridiculous, blah blah blah.

The thing is, Jack Watts isn't everyone. He's a professional athlete, paid by a club that ultimately pays his wages through sponsorship and advertising.

He's an athlete who has achieved precisely nothing in his decade in the AFL. An athlete that was offloaded to Port and again has done nothing. An athlete who was recently embroiled in a scandal around rack and ****.

He's not in a band or a comedian or someone else taking the piss. He's a footballer, with zero runs on the board.

Tone-deaf just doesn't cut it. And sure it's absolutely hilarious, the man's a walking (or strolling, he's Jack Watts ofc) joke. It should be for anyone that isn't a Port fan. If you are a Port fan i wouldn't be defending him, i'd be livid. He's 27 for christsakes, act like a fking adult.
Well we can only hope he OD's and gets a stand named after him at a now-defunct ground I guess

Was it cocaine or was it not? Kind of academic really, what is not in dispute is he was off his head on something and that's for Port to sort out.

The other question is, has he brought the game into disrepute? I am all for players letting their hair down and having fun, but at best, simulating drug taking on video like this is not a great look.

Well he's getting a lot more respect for his off field activities than he ever did for his on field activities... So that's one positive for him I guess.

Even though Watts does have a taste for cocaine. Find it really hard to believe he'd happily tip it out and waste plenty like that.

Especially in an overseas country where he's unlikely to have contacts to easily get more.
Lol, getting gear in Europe is not much more work than ordering a cup of coffee. And that's for someone who's not flushed with football money in their bank account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it cocaine or was it not? Kind of academic really, what is not in dispute is he was off his head on something and that's for Port to sort out.

The other question is, has he brought the game into disrepute? I am all for players letting their hair down and having fun, but at best, simulating drug taking on video like this is not a great look.
At Oktoberfest the strong likelihood is he was off his head on - wait for it - beer. What a novel concept, going overseas on a holiday and having some drinks. Port better sort that out.

He's not simulating drug use. He's actively using a legal enjoyable non dangerous substance. Nasal inhalation is no different to eating, drinking or rubbing a soothing cream on your skin, it's a valid way to enjoy yourself. Putting vicks vapor rub in a bowl of hot water and inhaling the steam to clear a cold can probably look a lot like huffing paint to get high. Doesn't mean that it is.

Some of you seem to be getting your dates confused. This was taken at Oktoberfest in September 2018, the sexting scandal hadn't even been uncovered at that moment. Jack is a flog but he can't travel through time or be a hindsight hero.

If Melbourne could travel through time, I bet they wouldn't pick him first in that draft again.

This thread is quite nasty, all and sundry kicking the boot in while never knowing the facts. A photo or video can tell a thousand different stories whilst never seeing the reality of a situation.

He’s just a guy who likes ****, so do I but thankfully I’m not raked through public opinion on it.

I like swimming too.

Watts might like ****, but we know he doesn't like balls, especially oval ones which he refuses to mark or kick.

I like swimming too.

We don't need photos to be nasty about Jack Watts.

The evidence is his joke of an AFL career, which gives enough ammo to be nasty about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back