NFL 2018 Super Bowl LIII - Los Angeles Rams vs New England

Super Bowl options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how people count the game winning drive today in a 3-3 game with over six minutes left to go. šŸ˜‚

People will point to anything just to make sure Brady gets some credit.

What should we do with the drive? Not count it because the score is 3-3? Forgive me
Pats Hawks and Bulls fan hey, your calves must be tonned as **** from jumping on all those wagons.

The cool kids all go for winning teams šŸ™„

Hawks since 1995 when I played for the Rowville Hawks as a 5 year old.

First game I ever saw of NFL was the 2007/2008 SB - when Brady got smashed all day and I fell in love with him and the pats.

Bull yes my Dad loved Jordan so I followed but Incase you havenā€™t noticed havenā€™t won anything in 20 years..

Not that any of this matters; just much prefer my life at the moment than be a real bitter bastard who is crying and complaining over the fact that a Qb Is getting credit about leading a game winning drive throwing three on the money throws in a defensively dominated game.

Tom Brady = GOAT

I believe you can get your point across without using insults

However, if you need to resort to that to justify your argument all the more power to you

Jesus Christ, your grandstanding me over slang in a country who's vocabulary was born on slang... speaking of well adjusted

Jesus Christ, your grandstanding me over slang in a country who's vocabulary was born on slang... speaking of well adjusted
Well when you use insults youā€™re shutting down the potential for a proper converstaion , and the instead you are aiming for an emotional response.

Hopefully one day you can get your point across without acting in such a manner and accept that people have different view points, which instead of debating that you choose to insult instead.

I hope this has enlighten you a bit

What the hell has this fred come to????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Who hurt you mate? It must be a s**t life going for Melbourne where the best thing in life is winning a semi final and supporting Riverboat Ronā€™s Carolinas.

I'll leave allthatpower to defend himself. But there's nothing demeaning about going for the Carolina Panthers. I enjoy following them.

Well when you use insults youā€™re shutting down the potential for a proper converstaion , and the instead you are aiming for an emotional response.

Hopefully one day you can get your point across without acting in such a manner and accept that people have different view points, which instead of debating that you choose to insult instead.

I hope this has enlighten you a bit

Get off your high horse dickhead ( yes, thats an actual insult) ...

Proper conversion you say... Whilst replaying to everyone with: derp " Brady = Goat " derp ...which adds nothing in terms of proper conversion

all this arguing would never have happened if i didnt becone a true pats fan. ive turned everything upside down :(
I'm glad you've found success after Eason stunk it up in SB XX.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't watch the half time show, so I only just saw that Travis Scott fell off the stage during the performance

I absolutely lost it at this

I'm bullying now? That from 0 to 100 real quick, even for big footy.

Apologising to anyone feeling bullied. I wasnt aware the usual banter in here doesn't pass on Superbowl day when the "casual" supporters turn up.

what exactly is the bone of contention in this argumebt that caused it to get like this? someone tell me so i can prove who is right or wrong with my solomon wisdom

I called someone a nut hugger

Back