Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

11 spoons in the clubs first forty years, you are definitely due. Surprised you have avoided it for so long.

Those 11 spoons have served as fertile humus, in which the Mayblooms have flourished upon the mighty Hawthorn Family tree.

13 Premierships & 19 Grand Final appearances later; Our cup doth runneth over indeed....A veritable cornucopia of Haw berries & flowering buds....Watch out for the thorns but.

hahaha....I didn't realise you were so funny, keep up the good work.

Do you by chance have the same comedy writer as Dave Hughes or Mick Molloy, or do you write your own stuff?

I'm a horse-whisperer....So I tend to consult the one & only oracle himself: Mr Ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's the bloke Jimmy Bukley punched the s**t out of.
With a motor vehicle ? Not this guy.
Nope, with his head/chest.
Malthouse attempted to coathanger Jimmy in the 1982 semi final, and only succeeded in dislocating his shoulder.
Missed the grand final after being given a rather vigorous fitness test by Francis Bourke.
Says he still has arthritis in that shoulder to this day.
So sad.

Nope, with his head/chest.
Malthouse attempted to coathanger Jimmy in the 1982 semi final, and only succeeded in dislocating his shoulder.
Missed the grand final after being given a rather vigorous fitness test by Francis Bourke.
Says he still has arthritis in that shoulder to this day.
So sad.

Typical St Kilda flog, Always crying about something

Here's an interesting wee tid-bit of historical info & fact.

Carlton currently sit in their longest Premiership drought in their storied VFL/AFL history.....Ouch.

Their previous record drought had stood at 23 years, stretching from 1915 till 1938.....They now stand at 24 years from 1995 - 2019 inclusive.

I'm just happy to keep you Blues updated with your history.

Carlton currently sit in their longest Premiership drought in their storied VFL/AFL history.....Ouch.

Their previous record drought had stood at 23 years, stretching from 1915 till 1938.....They now stand at 24 years from 1995 - 2019 inclusive.

Don't get ahead of yourself - 2019 ain't over yet;):rainbow:

Still setting records, * we are good, even when we are bad.

Don't get ahead of yourself - 2019 ain't over yet;):rainbow:

You don't count so good....Are you typical of the Blues demographic?

I put in 2019 as the best case scenario.....And even if you salute this year, which -lets face is - is a near on impossibility, then you've still broken the old record by a year.

Geez.....Having to explain the math is so exhausting.....Just doing my communal service to the poor down & outs is all.

You don't count so good....Are you typical of the Blues demographic?

I put in 2019 as the best case scenario.....And even if you salute this year, which -lets face is - is a near on impossibility, then you've still broken the old record by a year.

Geez.....Having to explain the math is so exhausting.....Just doing my communal service to the poor down & outs is all.
Thanks so much for your condescending crap.
A little education for the poo and wee brigade.
Flag in '95. Drought commenced '96, 2019 not yet played out, care to revise your arrogant, misguided and totally uneducated crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back