Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s only one side who’s been hard done by here.
And it ain’t Israel

Initially yes. The way the Zionists used the English and then the US as help them steal the land by deception was terrible. The Palestinians were absolutely betrayed by the Zionist’s and the west.

You also have to consider where the Zionist’s were coming from. Constant persecution, talking state backed Pogroms that would happen regularly. The Zionist’s used thier political power during WW1 to their advantage to set up a place in the Middle East they could call their own (ironically in a place that fought alongside the British). So they start to set up a few small farms and whatever. Fast forward a few years and Hitler starts killing every Jewish person he can. It’s kind of hard to blame them for trying to create a safe place.

But people both sides have done so much evil s**t now that none of that history really matters. You try convincing an Israeli that they are just as bad as the Palestinian when his daughters have just been blown up on a bus. Or the Palestinian that the Israelis are just trying to protect themselves when they see drones randomly flying over and indiscriminately dropping bombs on their neighbors.

The situation is so ****ed up. Generations of hatred and cold blooded murder.

Initially yes. The way the Zionists used the English and then the US as help them steal the land by deception was terrible. The Palestinians were absolutely betrayed by the Zionist’s and the west.

You also have to consider where the Zionist’s were coming from. Constant persecution, talking state backed Pogroms that would happen regularly. The Zionist’s used thier political power during WW1 to their advantage to set up a place in the Middle East they could call their own (ironically in a place that fought alongside the British). So they start to set up a few small farms and whatever. Fast forward a few years and Hitler starts killing every Jewish person he can. It’s kind of hard to blame them for trying to create a safe place.

But people both sides have done so much evil s**t now that none of that history really matters. You try convincing an Israeli that they are just as bad as the Palestinian when his daughters have just been blown up on a bus. Or the Palestinian that the Israelis are just trying to protect themselves when they see drones randomly flying over and indiscriminately dropping bombs on their neighbors.

The situation is so ****** up. Generations of hatred and cold blooded murder.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...ction-thread-iii.905783/page-42#post-59423296

Wildcats on 7flix right now. Reckon I watched this movie 20 times when I was a real young fella. If we weren’t watching this, we were watching the wanderers or Greasers

Watched the Ted Bundy tapes series. Court room stuff is quite bizarre.

High I.Q., eloquently spoken serial killers are not that common mate.

Last edited:
It’s fascinating watching interviews with people like that because you know they’re always on their game of manipulation. Even when they’re confessing they’re still trying to use it as influence

Every person on earth does that. Kemper has claimed he doesn't want to get out of prison. I don't think he's capable of harming anyone any more. He had a mixture of youth psychosis mixed with baaaaad mummy issues going on.

Every person on earth does that. Kemper has claimed he doesn't want to get out of prison. I don't think he's capable of harming anyone any more. He had a mixture of youth psychosis mixed with baaaaad mummy issues going on.

But Narcissistic psychopaths do it best. Maybe he’s over his impulses after killing his Mum and having his way with her head, then doing the same with her best friend, I’m not sure I’d be willing to chance it with him.

As for ‘every person on earth does it’ that’s some pretty deep s**t. No doubt we’re all on the sell. I like to imagine (and joke with mrs Keating) how funny first dates would be if everyone acted the same as they would after 10 years of marriage. The difference is psychopaths are always manipulating the situation/person to their wants and needs, people who aren’t psychopaths are willing to take a hit if it makes someone they care for better off.

Psychopaths aren't necessarily violent, and I would goes as far to claim that civilisation favors the highest functioning psychopaths, particularly when it comes to politics and business.

Psychopaths aren't necessarily violent, and I would goes as far to claim that civilisation favors the highest functioning psychopaths, particularly when it comes to politics and business.

It's basically a prerequisite for holding a leadership position at Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the Ted Bundy tapes worth watching if you’ve already watched/listened to his intviews?

Depends what you're in to, people like Bundy & Kemper were/are nutters.

If you want to listen to a genuine stone cold homicidal killer, then Kuklinski is your man.

Is the Ted Bundy tapes worth watching if you’ve already watched/listened to his intviews?
Probably not. The show is aimed at a younger audience who weren't around at the time and who don't know his story. Well that was my take.

Yeah I’ve watched a bit of him. Interesting cat. Do you think he’s killed as many as he claims? Seems legit enough

He doesn't even claim a number, but someone could get around back in to 70's killing people and get away with it much more than they could now. I'd wager the majority of his cyanide murders were put down to natural causes. He seems genuine to me, and I have met a few killers.

He doesn't even claim a number, but someone could get around back in to 70's killing people and get away with it much more than they could now. I'd wager the majority of his cyanide murders were put down to natural causes. He seems genuine to me, and I have met a few killers.

I’m not sure what’s worse, getting tied to a chair and having rats eat you, or getting a few cuts and forced into the sea to be eaten by sharks. Probably rats. I’d take the cyanide any day though. All that aside he beat his pregnant wife so bad she had miscarriage lying on the floor but still claimed to be a family man.

I’m not sure what’s worse, getting tied to a chair and having rats eat you, or getting a few cuts and forced into the sea to be eaten by sharks. Probably rats. I’d take the cyanide any day though. All that aside he beat his pregnant wife so bad she had miscarriage lying on the floor but still claimed to be a family man.

They were particularly vicious contracts for people that must have had it coming. A cyanide death is supposedly initially painful, but you die quickly. You need to remember that he was contracting for a New York mafia family, so it would have been very secretive.

They were particularly vicious contracts for people that must have had it coming. A cyanide death is supposedly initially painful, but you die quickly. You need to remember that he was contracting for a New York mafia family, so it would have been very secretive.

From memory I think one of them raped a girl in a made guys family, so yeah that guy had it coming. The other I’m not sure. I watched his interview a few years ago but my cousin read the book and was yabbering on about it non stop. I didn’t even need to read the book because I was getting a blow by blow at smoko every day.

Anyway, true or not, my favourite was when he pulled up next to the dude on a motorcycle and stared at him, the dude says “* you”
Kuklinski, looks at him and says “No. * you” and shoots him point blank with a shoty.

The one that really creeps me out is when he chokes the guy who goes for a piss while waiting in line to get into the club. That’s as cold blooded as it gets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back