Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

'' I deeply regret doing it. All the pain it's caused my family ''blah blah *en blah. All these dickheads come out after and act all dejected and say they deeply regret it. Get ****ed. They don't regret a thing. Just getting caught.

Always spinning the same sob story bullshit.

At Oktoberfest the strong likelihood is he was off his head on - wait for it - beer. What a novel concept, going overseas on a holiday and having some drinks. Port better sort that out.

He's not simulating drug use. He's actively using a legal enjoyable non dangerous substance. Nasal inhalation is no different to eating, drinking or rubbing a soothing cream on your skin, it's a valid way to enjoy yourself. Putting vicks vapor rub in a bowl of hot water and inhaling the steam to clear a cold can probably look a lot like huffing paint to get high. Doesn't mean that it is.
Well said. The moral big noting on here is getting hard to stomach.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope that he has sorted his s**t out a bit. He said today he's made some changes since the video. For all the talk that it's legal and that "we all wish we were him", it's really a pretty pathetic look for him snorting some stupid menthol crap off a woman's breasts at Oktoberfest. I'm happy for him being wealthy, young and handsome but surely you can find better things to do with your life?

It's funny that he was touted as a high school prodigy because in that video he looks like he hasn't grown up since high school. Like I said, hope he can make some changes as I think it might see him improve on the field. At this rate his career will be remembered as a complete joke, which would be sad for him.

At Oktoberfest the strong likelihood is he was off his head on - wait for it - beer. What a novel concept, going overseas on a holiday and having some drinks. Port better sort that out.

He's not simulating drug use. He's actively using a legal enjoyable non dangerous substance. Nasal inhalation is no different to eating, drinking or rubbing a soothing cream on your skin, it's a valid way to enjoy yourself. Putting vicks vapor rub in a bowl of hot water and inhaling the steam to clear a cold can probably look a lot like huffing paint to get high. Doesn't mean that it is.
Funny thing about Vicks vapour rub is the recommended way to use it is inhaling it off a pair of ****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tall Poppy Syndrome is at it's peak in Australia, Journo's and the public are salivating just waiting for the next high profile sportsperson to put a foot out of line, so they can jump all over it.. like everyone leads the most perfect life.

It was a legal substance (Glucose and Menthol), he was enjoying himself, nobody was harmed.. if anyone has a problem with it.. go * yourself..

Love your av Unknown Identity I reckon I watch 3 or 4 iterations every time I see one of your posts!

Anyway - quickfire hypothetical chaps....
  1. If cocaine didn't exist, would Wiesn Pulver? Answer in the form of an essay. No moral judgements.

None of our knowledgeable travellers have answered the most important question yet - does this stuff actually give you a proper buzz or is it just to try look cool?

He's swimming in **** and er... swimming. What off field issues? Sounds like it's all going swimmingly for him.

Tall Poppy Syndrome is at it's peak in Australia, Journo's and the public are salivating just waiting for the next high profile sportsperson to put a foot out of line, so they can jump all over it.. like everyone leads the most perfect life.

It was a legal substance (Glucose and Menthol), he was enjoying himself, nobody was harmed.. if anyone has a problem with it.. go **** yourself..
Tall poppy syndrome and this idea Australians have it is a *in joke.

The dude is carrying on like a twat, cheating on his girlfriend, getting prostitutes, and carrying on in Germany like a 19-year old on their first Contiki.

People are allowed to think he's made a dumb move or he's a bit of a *head.

It's a bit like using Bernard Tomic as an example of it. Nah, the average Australian dislikes him not because he's a talented tennis player, but because he's a little turd.

Jesus christ.

Tall poppy syndrome and this idea Australians have it is a ****in joke.

The dude is carrying on like a twat, cheating on his girlfriend, getting prostitutes, and carrying on in Germany like a 19-year old on their first Contiki.

People are allowed to think he's made a dumb move or he's a bit of a ****head.

It's a bit like using Bernard Tomic as an example of it. Nah, the average Australian dislikes him not because he's a talented tennis player, but because he's a little turd.

Jesus christ.

Cheating on a partner, something pretty common in society and who are we to judge him on that..?
Do you know how he was treated by his partner? Maybe she was an absolute campaigner to him..?

Paying for sex? it's one of the oldest damn professions on this planet.

And snorting a completely drug free substance that is synonoyous with Oktoberfest of a gorgeous girls rack is now a hangable offence, stop the world.. i'm getting off right now.

Enjoy church on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back