Other Teams
Carlton Carlton Carlton
PortPowerLogo.jpg

Carl Spackler

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cheating on a partner, something pretty common in society and who are we to judge him on that..?
Do you know how he was treated by his partner? Maybe she was an absolute campaigner to him..?

Paying for sex? it's one of the oldest damn professions on this planet.

And snorting a completely drug free substance that is synonoyous with Oktoberfest of a gorgeous girls rack is now a hangable offence, stop the world.. i'm getting off right now.

Enjoy church on Sunday.

Apparently the only judgement that is valid is judging against those who maintain standards. No standard is valid but the standard of no standards.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cheating on a partner, something pretty common in society and who are we to judge him on that..?
Do you know how he was treated by his partner? Maybe she was an absolute campaigner to him..?

Paying for sex? it's one of the oldest damn professions on this planet.

And snorting a completely drug free substance that is synonoyous with Oktoberfest of a gorgeous girls rack is now a hangable offence, stop the world.. i'm getting off right now.

Enjoy church on Sunday.
But every country has tall poppy syndrome then.

Tiger Woods cheated on his partner and was drink driving. Under your argument, why is that your business? Yet in the US he lost respect, went out of the sport he dominated for years, lost his computer game franchise, nearly lost a Nike sponsorship and actually lost plenty more...

It's not unique to Australia. People just rag on famous people. So what? That is the price they pay for their status, power, and money. People in the spotlight get so many benefits from it, and the negative is judgement and backlash. People are allowed to think famous people are flogs.

Ablett2Garland

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2015
10 Beers deep with Steven May
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
San Jose Sharks, Oakland Raiders
The dude is kind of too old to be carrying on like this. If you’re 20 and moneyed up then sure, but wouldn’t ten plus years of this wear you down and wear you out? It’s kinda lame. It’s like doing a beer bong when you’re 24.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't think it's an age thing. You'll find theirs a cross section of people who do the same type of behavior as Jack either moneyed up or not in their 20s or 40s.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lol at Kochie. Comes out on the front foot then says it happened back in October and since then Watts’ behaviour has improved so as for sanctions yeah nah...
"I'm absolutely ropeable. He knows I'm ropeable. [It was] just the height of stupidity," Koch told 5AA radio.

Even though Watts laid it on pretty thick it's still a line Kochy not a rope.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I hope that he has sorted his s**t out a bit. He said today he's made some changes since the video. For all the talk that it's legal and that "we all wish we were him", it's really a pretty pathetic look for him snorting some stupid menthol crap off a woman's breasts at Oktoberfest. I'm happy for him being wealthy, young and handsome but surely you can find better things to do with your life?

It's funny that he was touted as a high school prodigy because in that video he looks like he hasn't grown up since high school. Like I said, hope he can make some changes as I think it might see him improve on the field. At this rate his career will be remembered as a complete joke, which would be sad for him.
Typical Brighton Grammar boy.

Jun 13, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
None of our knowledgeable travellers have answered the most important question yet - does this stuff actually give you a proper buzz or is it just to try look cool?
It just keeps you awake, like having 5 Expressos at once. Kinda like No-Doz and the like I imagine.

Since you usually have had 5 plus steins at the time, they is no buzz except the usual off your face in grog.

Travel advice for the kids, go to Stuggart for the Volksfest. The same as Oktoberfest but without the tourists. Prost!!

Jun 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
If you're genuinely upset/disgusted about another adults (legal) behaviour then you're wasting too much energy on others.

Even if it is cocaine, who really cares? If you're relying on Jack Watts to teach your kids values then you're going to end up with a pretty average kid who breastfeeds for far too long.
Jack is 27 years old and therefore he isn't allowed to be immature or have some fun in his free time, says the boring "grown ups" living live by a rulebook who long ago lost the ability to not take life so seriously.

Cheating on your partner is pretty shitty, but if Jacky boy wants to bang some hookers or snort a legal substance off the milkers of a consenting young lass then who really gives a s**t? He's enjoying himself.

Tall poppy syndrome and this idea Australians have it is a ****in joke.

The dude is carrying on like a twat, cheating on his girlfriend, getting prostitutes, and carrying on in Germany like a 19-year old on their first Contiki.

People are allowed to think he's made a dumb move or he's a bit of a ****head.

It's a bit like using Bernard Tomic as an example of it. Nah, the average Australian dislikes him not because he's a talented tennis player, but because he's a little turd.

Jesus christ.

So what - How does it affect your life ? Except for allowing you to blow your trumpet of virtousness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
Jack is 27 years old and therefore he isn't allowed to be immature or have some fun in his free time, says the boring "grown ups" living live by a rulebook who long ago lost the ability to not take life so seriously.

Cheating on your partner is pretty shitty, but if Jacky boy wants to bang some hookers or snort a legal substance off the milkers of a consenting young lass then who really gives a s**t? He's enjoying himself.

Deep down I doubt many people do actually give a s**t.

But that doesn't mean anyone isn't allowed to think he's a dickhead.

Man0gwaR74

All Australian
Oct 6, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Lol at Kochie. Comes out on the front foot then says it happened back in October and since then Watts’ behaviour has improved so as for sanctions yeah nah...
Has nothing to do with their membership drive >>>Carry on>>> We are Port Adelaide. Always have been, always will be <_<

Coaster2012

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester City, Lakers
Anyone who has been to Octoberfest in Germany knows how little of a big deal this is. The beer was probably more harmful. Just watch the vid, if it was actually cocaine, there's no way he would be doing it in the open like that.

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
Anyone who has been to Octoberfest in Germany knows how little of a big deal this is. The beer was probably more harmful. Just watch the vid, if it was actually cocaine, there's no way he would be doing it in the open like that.

Plus didn't he say he didn't do anything illegal? So probably not coke

Just a poor look. That's all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back