Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just having trouble working out where the **** I am and where the **** I need to go. The map is so confusing, especially as it's also the menu function.

You've unlocked a new red bull race!!!!!!

Uh... where?
Yeah, I barely use the mountain view. I go straight into the Progress menu screen and select challenge from there.

I want to punch whoever designed the Lumberjack course in the gooch.
I haven't done that one yet, I suck even on the Medium ones. Struggle to get Gold on the Easy Jetpack Wingsuit.

Anyone playing OnRush? Trying to Platinum that atm.

Yes I am loving OnRush and also going for Plat. Close to 80% unlocked in Superstar.
What's your PSN?

I'm probably at a similar stage to you, or just behind. Might be worth co-oping for some of those challenges.

edit - nvm, added you.

Last edited:
Anyone know where a 12 month sub is going cheap at the moment?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good timing, I never knew there was a limit on cloud storage until I hit it yesterday. MGS4 is a good way to send off the last month of PS3 games too.

Hitman is fantastic and everyone should play it, particularly since we probably won't get another after the 2nd bombed sales wise.

Good timing, I never knew there was a limit on cloud storage until I hit it yesterday. MGS4 is a good way to send off the last month of PS3 games too.

Hitman is fantastic and everyone should play it, particularly since we probably won't get another after the 2nd bombed sales wise.
Honestly should be unlimited for subscription users.

Why? There's only a finite amount of server space. Besides, 100GB is pretty generous.
It's just saved data no one will fill the 100gb limit as it is so it's essential unlimited now, most cloud storage services offer 100GB for $2 a month, since people are paying anywhere between $60-80 100Gb isnt very generous at all and 10Gb was just appalling. Most even offer 15GB free I get the need for incentive for purchasing PSNPlus but they really should offer the cloud for free.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back