Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

“Drug addict” :$ Why, cause he enjoys the occasional line?

:D

You’re going to have to explain the link between long seasons and standards going up, particularly once you factor in higher risks of injuries, fatigue, lack of pre-season etc.

You’ll also need to explain how a longer season will stop anyone from indulging in drugs, fanciful nonsense, particularly since most players get 4-8 weeks off before heading back for pre-season now. HOW DARE PLAYERS USE THEIR SPARE TIME HOW THEY WANT. You don’t own the players nor their lives, end of the day they are simply lauded for kicking a footy around. Like any profession, some people dedicate their lives to it, and some don’t. You’re never going to see otherwise.

You just sound bitter you don’t get as much leave, and that some players don’t care as much as you i.e. too emotionally invested.
It's funny, all I said was I don't believe him. I never implied anything about him being punished or saying he should or shouldn't be doing this in his spare time, I don't give a care. But if this clown is stupid enough to get caught on camera then try insult my intelligence. I can post on a message board I don't believe his story.

If players want to be left alone in their spare time and not told what they can and can not do they should be a lot smarter and not do the s**t in public. If I see a person snorting s**t of someone in public and letting someone film it I'm going to say they're a drug addict.

Pffft. At least they don't cheat and ball tamper like David Warner in cricket. He forced the youngest player in the team to scrape sandpaper on the ball to get an advantage and tried to cover it up. From memory no AFL player has cheated like that on field

Oh My God ! - You've fallen for the media line about sandpaper gate,' Hook, Line and Sinker' - Ball tampering is a strategy used by all teams in cricket for close to 30 years - To think only 3 members of the team knew about this is naive at best.

It's funny, all I said was I don't believe him. I never implied anything about him being punished or saying he should or shouldn't be doing this in his spare time, I don't give a care. But if this clown is stupid enough to get caught on camera then try insult my intelligence. I can post on a message board I don't believe his story.

If players want to be left alone in their spare time and not told what they can and can not do they should be a lot smarter and not do the s**t in public. If I see a person snorting s**t of someone in public and letting someone film it I'm going to say they're a drug addict.

Do you remember the case of the Bulldogs misbehaving at Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong a number of years ago - A random local person drinking at a bar used their phone to make a video - The person had no idea who the footy players were - It was only months later that an expat friend recognised the identities from the video and it was eventually released to the press - This could be the case in the Watts case seeing he was at a public venue - Random person taking a video.

HOW DARE PLAYERS USE THEIR SPARE TIME HOW THEY WANT.
Yeah, illegally. Anyone who supports this type of behaviour and bags tomic or kyrgios is a hypocrite. You can't claim they are giving it a 100% if they are off doing lines in the off season and living the party lifestyle. We're not going to agree, probably on anything ever, so I'mma ignore you. Have a good one.

If it’s ok for an 80 year old to skol a beer and earn praise from the masses then Jack should be held in equal esteem

Yeah, not a chance. Thats a ridiculous proposition.

Until Hawkey can skol a beer thats resting deep inside a cleavage, he's not even in the ball park. Swimming and **** FTW

Yeah, illegally. Anyone who supports this type of behaviour and bags tomic or kyrgios is a hypocrite. You can't claim they are giving it a 100% if they are off doing lines in the off season and living the party lifestyle. We're not going to agree, probably on anything ever, so I'mma ignore you. Have a good one.
Get yours in time for the start of the season proper images.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Couple the fact he probably has a small penis with the fact he's one of the worst footballers to last in the system this long. He'll feel deep insecurity and failure and swimming is his way of compensating and feeling like a winner.
I think the quotes from the girls earlier in the thread stated the opposite re size

At Oktoberfest the strong likelihood is he was off his head on - wait for it - beer. What a novel concept, going overseas on a holiday and having some drinks. Port better sort that out.

He's not simulating drug use. He's actively using a legal enjoyable non dangerous substance. Nasal inhalation is no different to eating, drinking or rubbing a soothing cream on your skin, it's a valid way to enjoy yourself. Putting vicks vapor rub in a bowl of hot water and inhaling the steam to clear a cold can probably look a lot like huffing paint to get high. Doesn't mean that it is.
If at Oktoberfest and not off head on beer you are doing it wrong

Yeah, because wanting the crows players that I support and pay to watch, not to be coked out meth heads means I'm on a moral high horse lol. Really? Your standards must be low.
Who is a coked out meth head? You have some serious false equivalence issues. I just don't see the need for the level of outrage you have. But please, be outraged all you like.

Pffft. At least they don't cheat and ball tamper like David Warner in cricket. He forced the youngest player in the team to scrape sandpaper on the ball to get an advantage and tried to cover it up. From memory no AFL player has cheated like that on field
Pressured, not forced.

Bancroft is a grown ass man, he could've said no if he really wanted to.
He was 25 at the time and had been playing first class cricket for 5 years, he wasn't some new kid on the block that gets to say 'I didn't know any better'. He knew damn well what he was doing was wrong.

Pressured, not forced.

Bancroft is a grown ass man, he could've said no if he really wanted to.
He was 25 at the time and had been playing first class cricket for 5 years, he wasn't some new kid on the block that gets to say 'I didn't know any better'. He knew damn well what he was doing was wrong.
Still a low campaigner thing Warner did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a low campaigner thing Warner did
Oh it was, and I think Warner is a scumbag for doing it, but I don't have any sympathy for Bangers at all. That interview he did with Gilly where he tried to plead ignorance and play the "I didn't know any better" card was a farce.

Oh it was, and I think Warner is a scumbag for doing it, but I don't have any sympathy for Bangers at all. That interview he did with Gilly where he tried to plead ignorance and play the "I didn't know any better" card was a farce.
Well I can't argue with that. He did himself no favours with that interview. Will be great to see how they repair that relationship lol

Who is a coked out meth head? You have some serious false equivalence issues. I just don't see the need for the level of outrage you have. But please, be outraged all you like.

So again, wanting the players of the club I support to not be coked out meth heads makes me outraged? Lol. You're a funny one. Shame I have to ignore you or be dragged into a redundant conversation. Good day to you sir.

So again, wanting the players of the club I support to not be coked out meth heads makes me outraged? Lol. You're a funny one. Shame I have to ignore you or be dragged into a redundant conversation. Good day to you sir.
Yeah it does. Go back and have a read of your posts, you'll see the outrage leaping off the screen at you. Tenuous links to the wage gaps, mickey mouse comp, barely professional, less holidays, 40 rounds a year. Bit of outrage, yeah.

Last edited:
I never said anything about him being punished, I'm just saying I don't trust a drug addict telling me they're not using drugs when they were caught on camera using drugs.

I bet you $10 you can't prove he didn't.

Technically caffeine is a drug.
Seen plenty of players drinking lattes in Brunswick

To me, the issue here is the sense of entitlement and the mentality that my enjoyment matters more than my club or it's supporters. The club is bigger than the player and Jack ain't showing that currently. He's got sponsors who pour millions in to the club who don't want to be associated with this type of behaviour. He's got members and fans who invest their time, money and emotions into the club. Reduction in members, fans and sponsors = a weak club. He knows this, but clearly doesn't care about it. He's a selfish prick and if I was his team mate, coach, fan or sponsor I'd be pissed off with him.

It’s the off-season, the “ownership” entitlement supporters have over players from their club is embarrassing.

It’s just a game folks.

And yet, here you are with nearly 12000 posts on a forum dedicated to that game. :rolleyes:
That's embarassing.

Yeah, over nearly 15 years, and most of it on the Bay, with a smattering on other boards. I don’t see what my post count has to do with your belief the players should be slaves to the game. Good effort though :thumbsu:

Definitely a bad look on first watch, my question is though, what kind of mate films that and puts it online? That's the real moron in this situation.
An aussiemoor
Kochie has just announced the new 2019 Port theme song.
We’ve got the Powder on the skin,
Powder on fools
Come on, Port Adelaides next session
We have the Powder from Port
It’s more than a sport
It’s true Port Adelaide tradition
We’ll never stop, stop, stop
Sniffing t!tty, top, top, tops
There’s history here in the making
Port Powder to win
We’ll never give in
Til the powder is ours for the taking
With our tradition so strong
We can’t go wrong
We’re the Oktoberfest crowd
Port Adelaide proud
And the heroes are those
Who’ve earned the right?
To wear the b0obs as a meal
And snort the white
And the Port supporters
Snorting all
True believers
One and all
We’ve got the Powder on the skin
Powder on fools
Come on, Port Adelaides next session
We have the Powder from Port
It’s more than a sport
It’s true Port Adelaide tradition
We’ll never stop, stop, stop
Sniffing t!tty, top, top, tops
There’s history here in the making
Port Powder on the chin
We’ll never give in
Til the white bag is ours for the taking
SNORT POWDER!!!
very good but one edit. It's more than a snort!

To me, the issue here is the sense of entitlement and the mentality that my enjoyment matters more than my club or it's supporters. The club is bigger than the player and Jack ain't showing that currently. He's got sponsors who pour millions in to the club who don't want to be associated with this type of behaviour. He's got members and fans who invest their time, money and emotions into the club. Reduction in members, fans and sponsors = a weak club. He knows this, but clearly doesn't care about it. He's a selfish prick and if I was his team mate, coach, fan or sponsor I'd be pissed off with him.

There’s a dozen Jack Watts at every club.
Heck, he wasn’t even alone as an AFL player when that footage was taken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back