The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

I love it tbh

Porter is a player

Get rid of dead weight parker and can't over pay portis

That's what I was thinking.

We seem to be building long term and trying to keep cap space to see if we can pry a Free Agent lose somewhere along the way.

That's what I was thinking.

We seem to be building long term and trying to keep cap space to see if we can pry a Free Agent lose somewhere along the way.

Dont think we'll hit too much on the free agent market.

Think we have 20mill, which might be enough for an overpay, but wont be a max level guy.

Wendell/Lauri/Porter/Lavine plus a top 5 pick

If we could turn Lavine into a decent point guard thats got the makings of something

Think we have 20mill, which might be enough for an overpay, but wont be a max level guy.

If we could turn Lavine into a decent point guard thats got the makings of something

No hope for Dunn at PG?

No hope for Dunn at PG?
I think we should definitely be looking for a PG, put it that way. Someone that defends would be nice.

Wonder if we could get Rozier if Irving stays in Boston?

Who's defending any decent opposition wing?
Porter sucks at 1v1 defence

I think we should definitely be looking for a PG, put it that way. Someone that defends would be nice.

Wonder if we could get Rozier if Irving stays in Boston?
Terry has reggie Jackson written all over him

Less than none

it's a shame because I think there's plenty to work with.

Watched him go head to head with Kemba Walker last season and took him full court on D, was super locked in and was basically the game winner.

Has an awesome mid range game, can post up for his size and is plenty athletic, just doesn't seem to be able to take the next step.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours that Culver could fall to us in the draft, if not Coby White would be a good pick up. We're rumoured to be pursuing Jrue Holiday and D'Angelo Russell as potential starting PGs with Dunn as the backup. Looking forward to this season.

Rumours that Culver could fall to us in the draft, if not Coby White would be a good pick up. We're rumoured to be pursuing Jrue Holiday and D'Angelo Russell as potential starting PGs with Dunn as the backup. Looking forward to this season.

Don't think Jrue Holiday is any chance.

If we can get D'Angelo for the money we have available (only about $20mill) then I'd be very happy.

Don't think Jrue Holiday is any chance.

If we can get D'Angelo for the money we have available (only about $20mill) then I'd be very happy.
More chance of trading 7 to LA so they can use it to get AD.

We then get Lonzo and take our cap space into next year's class

i'm pretty happy.
we almost got culver.

but in drafting white, im almost certain dunn will be on the 2nd unit, or not even with the team at all!.
i liked the gafford pick, project big man.in highlights looked like he runs the floor well.

we're apparently going hard for brogdon @ 80m over 4. and possible bringing back taj.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back