SkyBet Championship 2018/19

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
BB0C8D12-5110-4FFC-9B23-D886FF5562AC.jpeg

Also have something like 65% possession.
Not playing ‘crap’, just need to convert.

View attachment 615374
Also have something like 65% possession.
Not playing ‘crap’, just need to convert.

I really triggered you, didn't I? :D

Still misunderstanding my comment, I see.

Also last I checked, crap conversion is, well, crap. ;)

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
I really triggered you, didn't I? :D

Still misunderstanding my comment, I see.

Also last I checked, crap conversion is, well, crap. ;)
Didn’t mis understand anything, you said we’d been crap since you beat us. After myself and another Leeds supporter explained to you we hadn’t been, and you were found out to not have actually watched a grand total of zero of our games bar the one against you, you back peddled and said ‘oh nah I meant crap as in crap results’.
Keep going though I love watching people in this situation.

Didn’t mis understand anything, you said we’d been crap since you beat us. After myself and another Leeds supporter explained to you we hadn’t been, and you were found out to not have actually watched a grand total of zero of our games bar the one against you, you back peddled and said ‘oh nah I meant crap as in crap results’.
Keep going though I love watching people in this situation.

Eh? I didn't backpedal anything. I referred to you as crap to Jatz and then posted a table to back up what I was saying. Quite clear. You then had a cry about what you misinterpreted me as saying, and then bizarrely posted a stat that demonstrates that even by your definition you're playing crap by not converting.

I watched your game against us in totality, I never said I didn't watch other games involving you over the month.

But keep going all you want bud.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Sad Scenes at the end of the Boro v Leeds draw, with young #LUFC apparently passing out on the bench, and paramedixz called and he has been rushed too hospital.

Leeds lucky to get the draw, but obviously all thoughts are with young Jack and his health..

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
West Brom and Bristol City both awarded dubious last minute penalties overnight. EFL desperate to keep Leeds in the Championship.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I think the top six look pretty much set now, with possibly only ‘boro looking a chance to drop out. Bristol City in a real charge

Back