Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
As I will be going all cra-cra midpricey this year and because Obese Arachnid team will crash harder than a NSWCROW team full of such SC studs as Jeremy Cameron, I was obvious its my, no our responsibility for Obese Arachnid and I to create this thread.

So melt away folks. We got your back :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

I would like to nominate Obese Arachnid POS team first up as posted here...

Where's the thread for my team?

POS!!!!

Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
As I will be going all cra-cra midpricey this year and because Obese Arachnid team will crash harder than a NSWCROW team full of such SC studs as Jeremy Cameron, I was obvious its my, no our responsibility for Obese Arachnid and I to create this thread.

Lol.

Hi all. Long time ventee, first time posting in such a forum. I'd like to get in early by saying I wish I had have started with the big goofy bearded one(Max Gawn, not JJK).

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Lol.

Hi all. Long time ventee, first time posting in such a forum. I'd like to get in early by saying I wish I had have started with the big goofy bearded one(Max Gawn, not JJK).
I have zero regrets... Or was that *s given

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Going to get it out of the way now...

Goddamn Devon Smith that dirty Essendon campaigner. I don't have him last year when he nearly makes the All Australian team, then I go and waste 530k to start this season only to watch him average 70 in the first 10 rounds. Could have saved a bunch of cash starting with Jack Billings who is averaging 101, but no, I just HAD to correct last years mistake and thus ended up ruining 2019 as well. I hate this game.

Imagine the melts though it NSWCROW doesnt pick Jezza and he has s 100 goal season hehe

Imagine the melts though it NSWCROW doesnt pick Jezza and he has s 100 goal season hehe

He let me down badly last year with that brainsnap at the Gabba :'(

Team PUNCHABLE all the way this year*

* Until he does something stupid again

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

I regret not picking Barrass.
Barrass regrets not playing for St Kilda

tenor-10.gif

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Dylan Roberton - averages 72 until the bye + gets rested in round 6.
Makes s**t all cash
I trade him out around the bye, next game Jimmy Webster gets injured and Roberton gets back to 90+ scores in the second half of the season.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Something to do with Aaron Francis. Picking him or not picking him. I'll get it wrong.
Too many hormones floating around my SC zone.

Highly doubt he will really make you regret not choosing him.
What are the chances he averages 90+ and plays at least 20 games. Pretty low I would have thought.
For a guy with previous health issues and a total of 10 games.
No doubt he has the talent to have good patches, can't see him keeping it up and being a keeper season through.

You sweet talking bastard!!!:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just knew I should have followed my gut and picked Jack Watts from the start. I just knew he would have a breakout year and average 130 points a game. (said no-one ever)
tenor-41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back