No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

For me, Rance edges both Scarlett and Silvagni. Both of the aforementioned were great defenders, but I have never seen anyone as dominant as Rance on his day. His peak was better than both of theirs and he has maintained that high level for just as long.
tenor.gif

LOL

Rance has GOAT-levels of anticipation, allowing him to nullify not only his own man but multiple other opponents in his zone, and facilitating his almost psychopathic attack on ground balls coming inside 50...

Silvagni is GOAT for getting a spoil in from an impossible position 1v1, and Scarlo the GOAT rebounding defender...Rance's legacy will be the 'single man defensive zone'.

Whether anyone will be able to reach the level physically and anticipatively he was at in 2015-2016, I really am not sure. He seemed to literally impact every attack that came in, you would have guessed there were two of him on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rolling.gif

This isn't even worthy of a debate!
Scarlett played his whole career as Full Back.
Silvagni played the first half of his career as a forward.
Rance shouldn't even be mentioned here and hasn't even finished his career as yet.
On quality Scarlett wins on every level and would have been voted the Full Back of the Century if the judges weren't Carlton biased!

SOS is the GOAT 'Full Back of the Century'.

Ask Plugger, Dunstall & Ablett Snr.

The end/
Did Ablett Snr say that? Because there was passage in that thread about something to do with a miner's light and SOS not being able to go with him or something. He's bitter he got creamed by SOS many times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back