Music The Hangar Music Thread

I was skipping through it and it took me a while to find a spot where she was actually playing guitar.

Not my cup of tea at all.

I'm more interested in using a looping pedal for lead practice over chord progressions and was interested to hear if anyone had any experience with the myriad of pedals out there.

I was skipping through it and it took me a while to find a spot where she was actually playing guitar.

Not my cup of tea at all.

I'm more interested in using a looping pedal for lead practice over chord progressions and was interested to hear if anyone had any experience with the myriad of pedals out there.
Fair enough. I figured you might like it because she was relying on loops...

Also she has too much s**t in her face. Alarm bells straight away.
She refers to herself as "they" and I am married anyway.

Have a look at one of her live shows. She is amazing and is only 22 years old!

Hey dudes I did another radio show!

World music! I think this is going to appeal to a lot of people :)

Wanted to listen to this at work but it's unsupported media on tapatalk and I cant open the forums without tapatalk jumping in.

Tapatalk is cancer.
Just open this page in a normal web browser you fool.
Thanks. That did it.

Apparently I can't reply using text on the mobile web version though...

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
You have a bit of Spod (less Taste the Radness, more Spod's Coffee Report) about you.

Had to google but I like the guy.

Was it you who posted that Turkish mix? That pretty much inspired me buying more middle eastern stuff and also making this episode.

Just finished. That was great. Best one yet. I'd like a track/artist listing for everything up until the Indian Jumping Jack Flash cover if possible.

Back