Travel Where are you now

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 6, 2005
La Côte d'Azur
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC
I should’ve done this years ago but I find it interesting hearing where different posters are, whether on holiday or where they live.

Right now I’m in South Africa’s highest hotel(according to their script), Dunstroom by the way.

Yesterday I was surrounded by 15 elephants in Kruger. In 36 hours I’ll be back on French Riviera and picking up my dog.. who I miss madly.

661B8000-BBB3-4AE0-A265-02D00EB9D509.jpeg

I should’ve done this years ago but I find it interesting hearing where different posters are, whether on holiday or where they live.

Right now I’m in South Africa’s highest hotel(according to their script), Dunstroom by the way.

Yesterday I was surrounded by 15 elephants in Kruger. In 36 hours I’ll be back on French Riviera and picking up my dog.. who I miss madly.

View attachment 616200

Nobody likes a show off! Nice dog btw.

I am at my desk in my office.

However outside in the building next to me is the Champion Data office. I can clearly see right into their meeting room.

Today nothing is going on there

In a rocking chair with a 13kg one year old on me who is fast asleep. Home. Melbourne inner eastern suburbs.

Currently sipping on a glass of 1947 chateau cheval blanc surrounded by panda bears in south central China. Tomorrow I'm heading to the Maldives to pick my cat up from the vet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently sipping on a glass of 1947 chateau cheval blanc surrounded by panda bears in south central China. Tomorrow I'm heading to the Maldives to pick my cat up from the vet.

Refer to post number 9. You can take the piss out of me all you like, I will cop that, and the hate(Shell) but I dont bullshit.

At home watching Youtube videos of bad Chinese tourists and getting quite a few good laughs in.

At work unfortunately, just finished a 14 hour stint and have the same for the next 4 days. Got a couple of short holidays coming up in the next 6 months and a big one at Christmas time so building the bank account up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back