Serie A 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

That match was on Allegri. He didn’t learn his lesson from the Lazio game and continues to persist with our lack lustre midfields. It’s time to move to a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 becuase we just can’t carry 2-3 players who offer nothing going forward every game.

That match was on Allegri. He didn’t learn his lesson from the Lazio game and continues to persist with our lack lustre midfields. It’s time to move to a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 becuase we just can’t carry 2-3 players who offer nothing going forward every game.
I'm sure Juventus will live to fight another day friend

Anyways

Atalanta, Fiorentina and AC Milan are through to the semis, Inter vs Lazio on tomorrow morning, hopefully YouTube streams it like a few other games they've done.

I'm sure Juventus will live to fight another day friend

Anyways

Atalanta, Fiorentina and AC Milan are through to the semis, Inter vs Lazio on tomorrow morning, hopefully YouTube streams it like a few other games they've done.
Well not in Coppa though. I just hope the lessons are learnt this time.

Inter v Lazio sounds like an interesting match. I’d be decent revenge for Lazio if the came up on top after last year. If they play like they did against us I think they’ll win.

Gervinhooooo! Out of the Coppa midweek, now giving up a 3-1 lead at home which they never do - tough week for Juve.

Good bounce back win by Napoli but we have really thrown our season away since start of December. Winning Europa only objective left now although if Juve keep struggling... ;)

Looking like Hamsik is off to China. Sad to see a club legend leave but i prefer seeing Zielinksi/Fabian/Diawara start centrally ahead of him now.

Tough when none of your starting defenders r goal kept plays but that’s the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for poor Pippo, just enjoy retirement and forget coaching.
Let him find his level

Might take a few years, his brother seems to have him covered at the moment though

Anyways, we've got our bogey team Viola on the road this morning, will be interesting considering them smashing Roma in the cup at home

Let him find his level

Might take a few years, his brother seems to have him covered at the moment though

Anyways, we've got our bogey team Viola on the road this morning, will be interesting considering them smashing Roma in the cup at home
Hopefully we increase our lead then;)

Do you and great8 ever get bored?

Anyways said you won the title back in September/October anyway
I haven’t been following Juve long enough to get bored yet. But last year the title race was tight until the last few weeks. This year the real goal is the champions league. I hope the competition improves and we get more tight battles in the future.

I haven’t been following Juve long enough to get bored yet. But last year the title race was tight until the last few weeks. This year the real goal is the champions league. I hope the competition improves and we get more tight battles in the future.
With the current monopolistic setup that you're profiting from, I can't see that happening unless one of the Milan sides pulls their finger out

Like the Bundesliga and Bayern imo, but better players play in Italy imo.

With the current monopolistic setup that you're profiting from, I can't see that happening unless one of the Milan sides pulls their finger out

Like the Bundesliga and Bayern imo, but better players play in Italy imo.

I think Inter are a top midfielder away from and maybe fullback away from challenging and Milan have a a good young core in Donnarumma, Romangoli, Piatek, Paqueta and Kessie so I don’t think we’re too far away from that.

Do you and great8 ever get bored?

Anyways said you won the title back in September/October anyway

No, I’ve seen us go through some dry spells and you never know when the good times will end and when your next one will come.
All dynasties come to end eventually even to powerhouse clubs.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Superb game by Napoli this morning - we have been up and down in the league since Christmas but that was an empathic performance. Ounas continues to rise and rise as a player!

League is out of reach so wouldn't mind resting a few key players here and there in Serie A as winning Europa is our #1 goal now.

Pretty average performance from Juve this morning. To be fair on the players they looked tired, especially Ronaldo and Mandzukic. Ronaldo has played every game this except the champions league match that he got suspended for and Mandzukic works his arse off comming back on defence all the time and it looks like it starting to take its toll.

I think I said this before but what was the point keeping Moise Kean if we’re werent going to play him? We should either rotate him in the side or loan him out.

Allegri’s lack of rotation is killing the team. It’s cost us to valuable rotation players in Marchisio last year and Benatia this year and it just putting too much of a strain on the players week in week out.

Allegri didn’t have much choice with the midfield this morning becuase Can was suspended and Pjanic is reviving from the flu but Bentancur and Matuidi just aren’t good enough. He did have a choice against Atletico however and picked them so I’ll still blame him for that.

I think I’m starting to know how Chelsea fans feel about Kante playing up the pitch. Watching Matuidi push forward leaving our regista to hang out to dry whilst simultaneously ruining every attack with his poor, dribbling, passing and balance is getting tiresome.

Allegri has to go at the end of the season. His coaching philosophy just doesn’t hold up in Europe he only adapts when he’s absolutely forced to, and he’s already cost us two finals only playing an old bloke over the hill. And now even with one of Europe’s best performers we’ve struggle to fisnh on top in the group stages and look set to get knocked out in the round of 16. Before he had the excuse that we didn’t have the best players, now that we have one of the best players in the world we somehow look even worse.

As long as Napoli press us and keep solid defensive structures they’ll win. We won’t have the creativity to break through a solid defence and we won’t have enough told the ball to just bomb crosses to Mandzukic and Ronaldo. Chiellini and Matuidi will start pushing up higher to help out whilst leaving Pjanic and Bonucci our to dry then Insigne, Mertens, Callejon or whichever quick forwards you play will get out the back and score and easy goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back