Picola & District 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Rennie go back to back to back? Won it in 2017 on the back of a some handy former O&M guys. They moved on and Rennie jagged another last year, again with some former stars from the O&M who came in late (and that is with no disrespect to the local boys in those teams either). I'm guessing last years big names have retired with a flag. Any idea if they've got something cooked up again for 2019?

Can Rennie go back to back to back? Won it in 2017 on the back of a some handy former O&M guys. They moved on and Rennie jagged another last year, again with some former stars from the O&M who came in late (and that is with no disrespect to the local boys in those
teams either). I'm guessing last years big names have retired with a flag. Any idea if they've got something cooked up again for 2019?

Think Rennie every year will be that side that you can never underestimate

Hoppers competitive, Strathy or Waaia flag favorites, Katamatite a lot better, Berrigan having a crack in their 125th year, Deni Rovers concerns with Kerr's going but Whyman a very good pickup, Picola down a couple, Blighty similiar,

Who have waaia picked up I know they've lost a couple

Hoppers competitive, Strathy or Waaia flag favorites, Katamatite a lot better, Berrigan having a crack in their 125th year, Deni Rovers concerns with Kerr's going but Whyman a very good pickup, Picola down a couple, Blighty similiar,

Will be good for the league to see hoppers more competitive. Strathy picked up well not sure on flag favourites though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the look of names in clearances Rennie and Waaia have some good inclusions

Any big names in the pipeline for Rennie this year Mixed E? They've enticed some super ex O&M players in recent years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back