Official Club Stuff Ask Lions_Insider!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey LI, does the club have any plans to stream any of the scratch matches with the Gold Coast or is it not really practical?

Hi pulpdriver, good question and hadn't really thought about it yet.

It will depend on where and when the scratch matches are, since nothing has been confirmed, but we would definitely be keen to stream them. Especially since we can team up with the Suns and share the stream.

Will investigate.

It will depend on where and when the scratch matches are, since nothing has been confirmed, but we would definitely be keen to stream them. Especially since we can team up with the Suns and share the stream.

Will investigate.

Our club is going from strength to strength. Not only do we have a strong football and admin department, the media team are killing it and the club is prepared to listen and take on feedback and great suggestions from Big Footy.

Any idea when the 2019 merch is released LI? I saw the stuff released in Saturday but I'm really holding out for the guernseys.

Will investigate.

Hey Lions_Insider would be great as a promotion of Qld footy. Worth even thinking about making it an annual thing - just at the time all are hanging out for some footy.

Hey LI, does the club have any plans on releasing full videos The Roar Deal podcast à la Joe Rogan? Thanks

Hi kylegee28, no plans at this stage. The podcast is never just a straight one-take hour of talking, so with the time it would take to cut up the video and export, it doesn't seem worthwhile at the moment based on the amount of views we would expect to see.

If we receive more requests for the full length video we will look into it

Hi LI, wondering why Jarrod Lyons is on the club’s website wearing the plastics (suns) guernsey?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That linking is usually done by the AFL as the player database with images is centralised from memory. Someone at afl linked him to the lions without getting an updated photo. seems to have been fixed now

Hi
Just received my memberships - wrong pictures but that wasn’t a real problem.
Question is why no members caps this year? Looked up in shop and none listed there - the hip hop versions available probably cater for the younger generation but at my age I am a little too old to learn a new music style.
Is there any plan to supply actual members caps?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi LI,

Just got the new family membership pack. Nice work. General feedback if you're interested. The cool little foldout backpack is really good.

You've also thrown in a little face paint dispenser - like a speedstick deodorant design. It's a fun idea but it took me a minute to figure out what it was, as there's not much in the way of labelling to tell you 'Face Painter'.

My kids are old enough to know better, but I could see some mini-disasters if it fell into the hands of younger kids. Carpets and plaster etc.

Hi LI, Can you tell me why there are no caps this year in membership kits please?

Voucher to redeem for hat or scarf or 15% off at Lions Shop is attached to the bit of card that was attached to the membership card.

Voucher to redeem for hat or scarf or 15% off at Lions Shop is attached to the bit of card that was attached to the membership card.

Yeah, it’s been done that way for about 15 years now.

Yeah, it’s been done that way for about 15 years now.

All I can say is that I always received a cap in previous years - this year I didn’t - the only cap I could see in the catalogue was a different style of cap more suited to the hip hop generation. I always give the caps to grandchildren - they are pressuring me for this years.

Hey Lions_Insider , near the 1 minute mark of the vlog 3 video one of the training team is wearing a long sleeve shirt with sponsors and a white Lion across the front. Will that be available at the store by any chance? Looks awesome, I'd love it for running in cooler weather!

Hi Tassie4ever,

There isn't a Brisbane based family day planned this year, so we will be holding more regular signing sessions on game days at the Gabba or post-games instead.

We are having our Melbourne family day this year on Sunday March 10

Is there a family day and number presentation scheduled this preseason, and if so when and where?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back