Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Welcome Isaac Heeney to #SimisterIntentions! Back to you TheCount
You bastard! I was previously planning on holding fire on Henney, thinking he'll slide through to me next pick, but after Smith went, I decided to go for him with this pick ... I'd forgotten how frustrating this can be!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Last 2 players I thought I could wait a pick were taken next. Be interesting to see how this plays out
The quality of drafting has been high so far, some very interesting picks. See how we go when we get down to some middle tier choices.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
The quality of drafting has been high so far, some very interesting picks. See how we go when we get down to some middle tier choices.
Yah this is the easy part so far, gonna get real when you have to project who will improve an not just pick names.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sorry boys, getting that sleep in.
Welcome Jordan De Goey to the club

It's actually flying through a lot quicker than I envisaged. And I am able to leave it open on my work PC during the day and keep an eye on it - realise it's not so easy for others, so don't stress at all mate. (Good pick too!)

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
It's actually flying through a lot quicker than I envisaged. And I am able to leave it open on my work PC during the day and keep an eye on it - realise it's not so easy for others, so don't stress at all mate. (Good pick too!)

Probably the benefit of only having 8 people.
Been some good picks so far. Who ever got Gus in the 4th round is probably laughing.

1550011032709.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back