NBA season 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Got him @ $2.50 and again @ $1.67. Couldn't believe he was still 2.50 when he started going nuts without CP3 bookies waited a bit too long. Realistically can't see Giannis getting anywhere near him
Early on i had Giannis in multis. Some of the other legs fell though so bets are dead.
Im happy Harden is still 1.40. Ill keep taking him until he is 1.05

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Small bite on Celtics @3.05 tomorrow with triple winnings promo. They have a great record against philly

On Golden state today @1.74 with triple winnings promo. Even with cousins out they seem to be hitting there stride now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to get a little worried about Harden MVP especially after the game from Giannis today

What worries me is there respective team records. If bucks finish top of the east, Giannis could be a chance

What worries me is there respective team records. If bucks finish top of the east, Giannis could be a chance
Yeah thats a good point.
Also i find the media momentum gets behind a player. I thought they would be declaring Harden mvp by now but doesn't seem strong backing yet. The good thing is though Harden is desperate for it and his coach seems to be helping him with his stats / record breaking.
Just my opinion though, theres far more knowledgeable people on this than me, hopefully they comment alongside you guys because im after advice too.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

In a press conference Wade said "My only goal All-Star Weekend is to try to throw LeBron one lob because that's what everybody wants to see."
Currently 1.60 for ' Dwyane Wade to assist LeBron an alley oop ' with Lads.
First half and not a single minute with Wade and LeBron on the floor together. What are they doing!?

How you feeling NonPhixion ? Couldn't have gone any worse over the past week. Now he has a shoulder injury. Giannis onto $2.75!

It really is a Tough one tbh. I have seriously considered cashing out the bet as I can still do so for a small profit. Like I said in the previous post I think the NBA heavily factors in the teams season record. With the Bucks leading the East, I honestly think this tips It in Giannis’ favor, despite Hardens incredible scoring ability. The rockets play warriors tomorrow, if Harden can carry them over the line I will leave the bet in play, if not I will probably cash out.

It really is a Tough one tbh. I have seriously considered cashing out the bet as I can still do so for a small profit. Like I said in the previous post I think the NBA heavily factors in the teams season record. With the Bucks leading the East, I honestly think this tips It in Giannis’ favor, despite Hardens incredible scoring ability. The rockets play warriors tomorrow, if Harden can carry them over the line I will
leave the bet in play, if not I will probably cash out.

The NBA MVP award is more about the narrative and in some James harden doesn’t have it this year. His team won 66 games last year and will sit around the 50 mark this year. Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if he missed a few games down the stretch to rest for the playoffs you can keep putting up 30 shots and night and getting fouled that much. It is a 3 man race though, George is playing really well and Antetokounmpo could very well be the best player in the NBA this year on the best team.

Beard now had a sore neck and shoulder, CP3 back too. Bucks just keep winning. Bookies still have him 1.60 favourite which is surprising, checked today thinking it was going to be even money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back