Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
It may just be me with something of an occupational hazard, but we really have done well with our sponsors from a guernsey aesthetic point of view. While the cut out of the yolk for the Zurich logo doesn't look great, it's at least just a cut out, with the white Zurich logo on the blue of the jumper, with the same goes for the new Jaguar logo on the back ... it looks a hell of a lot better than what some clubs have, Essendon's Amart logo for example ... and I've just seen what the reigning premiers are going with this year ... This is their clash, but the home jumper is the same. Fair to say neither logos integrate with the guernsey itself particularly well.

View attachment 618453View attachment 618455

Goody on SEN today was pretty non-committal on whether Jones would be a co-captain this year, wonder if Viney goes standalone or it could be Viney/Gawn?
Surely we're a bit too close to the season to make a change? Jones and Viney both in the Jaguar announcement too. Reckon this will be Jones' last year as captain, maybe another two years of footy after that in a minor role, and Viney needs to keep himself fit for a year.

Surely we're a bit too close to the season to make a change? Jones and Viney both in the Jaguar announcement too. Reckon this will be Jones' last year as captain, maybe another two years of footy after that in a minor role, and Viney needs to keep himself fit for a year.

Yup. Will pick up the games record pending injuries and form as well. No more deserving bloke either.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Even if Jones is made VC there is a very real chance he captains more games than Viney this year. Why mess with everything? Footy clubs obsession with finding the next, or pushing youth is frustrating.

No s**t we played 3 finals games. When you can’t get right in preseason it’s not a good sign. Hopefully this doesn’t keep you up at night though.
No as in he literally played all 25 games. Not like he slogged through the year and was right for a few finals. Where are you getting your info?

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
PerfectMarc, or FootyMaverick i reckon. Did you end up seeing Broly? it's really good!

I saw it. Jeezus Christ! I never thought a DB movie could give me such a roller-coaster of a ride. It was that good!

I saw it. Jeezus Christ! I never thought a DB movie could give me such a roller-coaster of a ride. It was that good!
PerfectMarc, or FootyMaverick i reckon. Did you end up seeing Broly? it's really good!
Question... I'm about to get into this. Only watched ad hoc eps in the past.

Dragon Ball vs Dragon Ball Z

Question... I'm about to get into this. Only watched ad hoc eps in the past.

Dragon Ball vs Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball = Fun little adventure
Dragon Ball Z = All you really need to know at the start is that Piccolo is enemies with Goku, it fills in the rest with a lot of exposition for the newer stuff. More Story in the later arcs, Violent, people straight up dying. Fights take long but it's still pretty awesome once you adjust
Dragon Ball Super = Decent, you need to at least know the events of Z before starting. a little different to Z but honours Dragon ball very well

Dragon ball GT = Don't touch it, it has good ideas but very poor execution, not even cannon now with Super replacing it

You can really just start with Z and follow through to super, and then go back to just old dragon ball when you have the time, or get invested in the characters that get phased out over Z

Dragon Ball Z = All you really need to know at the start is that Piccolo is enemies with Goku, it fills in the rest with a lot of exposition for the newer stuff. More Story in the later arcs, Violent, people straight up dying. Fights take long but it's still pretty awesome once you adjust
Dragon Ball Super = Decent, you need to at least know the events of Z before starting. a little different to Z but honours Dragon ball very well

Dragon ball GT = Don't touch it, it has good ideas but very poor execution, not even cannon now with Super replacing it

You can really just start with Z and follow through to super, and then go back to just old dragon ball when you have the time, or get invested in the characters that get phased out over Z

Cheers!

Have you seen full metal alchemist?

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils

Further to that, GT is 64 episodes of What-ifs and WTFs. Really GT should have been the maturation of the next generation of fighters like Goten, Trunks, Pan, Marron, Bra/Bulla etc with the old guard pimping in from time-to-time to train/assist, could have been called DBNexGen

So yeah The lineage is DB, DBZ, DBSuper and GT being the afterthought. Plus even Super is re-writing the end of Z in some cases.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
wtf-is-going-on-in-this-conversation-memes-com-17793542.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back