Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 1: West Coast Wonders vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry about being so angry this morning, we're playing the Wonders.

Hello there Wonders.

Today, I built a fence.

On Sunday, I'm going to deconstruct your poor excuse for a QOOTY team using nothing but a hand plane.

Think about it.

Cool. We just need to win by 30 goals to square the ledger. We’re added okeydoke7 since the start of last season and he’s probably going to kick 30 by himself.
Plus we're playing SSwans2011 at FB. That automatically brings us 28 goals closer

What is the fascination with that flog? Hasn't he played like 40 games or something and never responds when you tag him. Hey Jezmiester40 You flog, come out and play

How'd you like my hand print on your cheek and the taste slapped right out of your garbage dribbling mouth.

Jez is a stud and a genetic marvel.

How'd you like my hand print on your cheek and the taste slapped right out of your garbage dribbling mouth.

Jez is a stud and a genetic marvel.
Can I have you on one side and xenxen touching the other ass cheek?

You do seem to be swearing a bit more lately, do you think that's a result of our strenuous off season training program?

I'm just really bitter about losing that EKA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the fascination with that flog? Hasn't he played like 40 games or something and never responds when you tag him. Hey Jezmiester40 You flog, come out and play
Discussions have been had and kane249 has given me 1 kilo of coke from the stash for whoever is first to knock Hayden out on Sunday. 2 if you do it before Sunday.

The stipulation is that he must leave the ground in the whambulance. Never ever diss Jez you inbred swine.

Discussions have been had and kane249 has given me 1 kilo of coke from the stash for whoever is first to knock Hayden out on Sunday. 2 if you do it before Sunday.

The stipulation is that he must leave the ground in the whambulance. Never ever diss Jez you inbred swine.
You're talking about the bloke who has the deadliest elbows in the game. My frees against on Sunday will set a SFA record

Remove this Banner Ad

Back