List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Just listened to May interview on Foxsports regarding his hamstring. It was interesting to hear that Demons do more running at preseason than May was used to with Suns and had to do some catching up. It looks like Rigby knows what he is doing with all extra running :)

It’s funny yesterday his girlfriend put a video of him on her Instagram with the caption “always eating” and was smashing a bucket of chips

The emphasis has been and rightly so building up body mass the last couple of pre seasons

That’s because Clayton loves recruiting bags of skinny meat and bones

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast
There are injuries to Ex-Players (weakling pathetic Bedwetters egged on by the Melbourne Cheerleader Media) That give me a wry smile when they occur but not when they happen to Harley.
Would love him to get back on the field, get re-established and then come back to the Beautiful GC for one of the great redemption stories.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
There are injuries to Ex-Players (weakling pathetic Bedwetters egged on by the Melbourne Cheerleader Media) That give me a wry smile when they occur but not when they happen to Harley.
Would love him to get back on the field, get re-established and then come back to the Beautiful GC for one of the great redemption stories.
This in spades
Would love Harley back in his true colors playing great football and living the life he should

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
The PCL is a classic ruck injury as well right
Not sure he'd be so keen having big Sandilands or Jarryd Witts driving the knee into his.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
don't wish injury on anyone.
But when I heard Gerard Healy suggest North Melbourne should consider putting their good decision making midfielders through the back flank rotation - and mentioned only Higgins and Hall I almost spat out my drink.
I mean if you want someone to kick it as long as they can overtime they get the ball the yeah, put Aaron Hall there.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
But when I heard Gerard Healy suggest North Melbourne should consider putting their good decision making midfielders through the back flank rotation - and mentioned only Higgins and Hall I almost spat out my drink.
I mean if you want someone to kick it as long as they can overtime they get the ball the yeah, put Aaron Hall there.

Good on you. Such moral superiority. Nothing like giving oneself a good wrap.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Healy has a history of flapping his lips about players we've let go as if they were unrecognised lumps of gold in a s**t farm
The guy couldn't get a game in our team- much like Mav Weller and Zac Smith who Healy uses regularly as illustrations of our supposed lack of footballness.

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Healy has to be kidding doesn’t he. Just said Scrimshaw has been one of the Hawks best today with 18 possessions. He’s been dead average with some dreadful turnovers. Looks unfit.

So nothing has changed then, can’t play out four quarters, skills haphazard and the Move to the oh so superior Hawthorn culture (well exemplified this week by the Brian Lake disgusting episode) has been a waste.
I’m sure wearing a Box Hill Jersey today was a “surreal” experience for him and that is just wonderful.
Victory to the GC.

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Healy has to be kidding doesn’t he. Just said Scrimshaw has been one of the Hawks best today with 18 possessions. He’s been dead average with some dreadful turnovers. Looks unfit.
It's odd but Victorian commentators often do that when a player returns home. He's got a lot of work to do if he wants to earn the kind of praise he received from Healy today.

Back