MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty crap article.
It's more 'leave Brittany alone' than actually well made points.

A better article would have been about how if your letting your kids learn there morals and judgement ability off the TV then your ******* s**t parents.
Not an article basically saying he's a hero.

The demonisation of Jack Watts began on the very first day he was drafted — ironically by the Demons.

It wouldn't be ironic that he was demonised after being drafted by the demons it would be fitting.

Irony is the opposite of what is expected.

I know nobody cares but this the hill I choose to die on.

Pretty crap article.
It's more 'leave Brittany alone' than actually well made points.

A better article would have been about how if your letting your kids learn there morals and judgement ability off the TV then your ******* s**t parents.
Not an article basically saying he's a hero.

Eh, it was nothing brilliant. I think the article was written with the idea of "how many Demons puns can I wring out of this?" rather than provide any new insight.

Im not sure man-boobs will do it for him.

I do like swimming though.

On a barely related note, I wonder if that hairy arse picture you sent me all those years ago is still in my message inbox...

Edit: Image removed - violates terms of use!

I feel for Jack but simultaneously I’m glad it’s not our club responsible for the management and fall out from this because I don’t think any club in the league would really do it well. And it’s not Jack’s fault that he was taken at #1 and has the profile he does even as far as footy players are typically held to higher standards. We arguably exacerbated it. But still, just relieved we can watch from a distance.

I feel for Jack but simultaneously I’m glad it’s not our club responsible for the management and fall out from this because I don’t think any club in the league would really do it well. And it’s not Jack’s fault that he was taken at #1 and has the profile he does even as far as footy players are typically held to higher standards. We arguably exacerbated it. But still, just relieved we can watch from a distance.
You’ve summed it up. I feel for him. At the same time I’m glad his mess is someone else’s problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I stutter? Of course I’m going to go **** myself. And I expect each and every one of you to also.

This gets worse. You expect people to * themselves or... ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back