Leagues 2019 Official BigFooty League Sign Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Guys. team name Bergy's Cats.I ended up ranked at 32723 with an ave score of 2157 . slid badly at the end. cheers Bergy.

Last edited:

I'm in Guys. team name Bergy's Cats. couldn't find history on my account site but pretty sure I ended up around 18,000 mark. slid badly at the end. cheers Bergy.

Yo Bergy, and anyone else struggling to find their history on the supposedly "easier to navigate" new layout.

Team history is no longer located on your home page. After you click on "CLASSIC" you then click on "MY TEAM". In the top left hand corner of the screen above your team playing field, you click on "HISTORY". Then in the top right hand corner of the screen above your projected round 1 score, you click on "2019", and your previous seasons will appear underneath. Click on "2018".

This is on PC.

Yo Bergy, and anyone else struggling to find their history on the supposedly "easier to navigate" new layout.

Team history is no longer located on your home page. After you click on "CLASSIC" you then click on "MY TEAM". In the top left hand corner of the screen above your team playing field, you click on "HISTORY". Then in the top right hand corner of the screen above your projected round 1 score, you click on "2019", and your previous seasons will appear underneath. Click on "2018".

This is on PC.
Thanks mate.
2173 in 2017 and then 2177 last year.
At least I'm consistent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

User - Team Name - 2018 Rank

NSWCROW - NSWCROW - 15858

Jiska - Jiska's Allstars - 19140

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hai_Newman
Here2tellyouwhy

Can only find this. Rank 856
need team name
Team name please
Team: Last Chance Saloon

Surely I don't need to screenshot to prove that shitful score? I did so well in 2017 too (comparatively) :(
Yes, need a screenshot please
TYQUIN 48812 worst year by far.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Need a screenshot please
Signing in with my horrible rank.

48,089 position last year

View attachment 619482
Team Name please
Team name please
Echucaflyer ranking was 38.895
need a screenshot please

Status