General MFC Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
David King must of been reading bigfooty. Saw an article on Facebook where declared oliver was a mile infront of Cripps and Bont at the same age and in 50-60 games will comfortably be the best mid in the game.
Kingy is a massive Demons fanboy. Most others in the media are fickle or just downright against us but Kingy is always there talking us up. I knew before I opened the article he'd be calling Oliver.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Worth watching after watching the original? Or is it the same storyline?

Presumably the same, but I'd read FMA:B was better. It's worth watching for sure.

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
wtf-is-going-on-in-this-conversation-memes-com-17793542.png

Glad it wasn't just me.

Oh btw harry000 when you watch Dragon Ball z, watch the kai version. Removes a lot of the needless filler, brushes over the animation and the redub is better than the original funimation dub (Even though it is funimation redubbing it, it's way better particularly since we don't have Grandma Frieza anymore)

Dragon Ball = Fun little adventure
Dragon Ball Z = All you really need to know at the start is that Piccolo is enemies with Goku, it fills in the rest with a lot of exposition for the newer stuff. More Story in the later arcs, Violent, people straight up dying. Fights take long but it's still pretty awesome once you adjust
Dragon Ball Super = Decent, you need to at least know the events of Z before starting. a little different to Z but honours Dragon ball very well

Dragon ball GT = Don't touch it, it has good ideas but very poor execution, not even cannon now with Super replacing it

You can really just start with Z and follow through to super, and then go back to just old dragon ball when you have the time, or get invested in the characters that get phased out over Z
Where does Dragon Ball Z Abridged come into the picture?

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’d say that it took a left towards Nerd Town, and got lost somewhere on Virgin Street

And has now found its way to campaigner Alley.

Bloody oath, can we get someone who specializes in not ruining blokes feet?
I’ve heard they’re looking into it and should have somebody lined up in 4-6 weeks.

I’ve heard they’re looking into it and should have somebody lined up in 4-6 weeks.
Is it Nick Smith? Did you give a subtle clue to it being Nick Smith?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Love the sentiment, but we need to be casting a wider net and hiring someone with a decade + of experience ideally.
The Weapon would be tops.

More than enough has been said about the whole Essendon drugs scandal etc, but I’m going to get this off my chest anyway. Almost the most depressing and embarrassing part of that whole story was the strings of daft text messages where everyone is called Hirdy or Danksy or “the Wep”. The cringe factor was worse than the doping.

Also odd about the whole thing was everyone swearing what a great salesman Dank was, and “the smartest man in the room” etc. Okay I know my glasses were probably a bit hindsight tinted but seriously, every time he was interviewed during that time I couldn’t believe anyone had ever fallen for his s**t. Everything about him screams untrustworthy sleaze.

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
The Weapon would be tops.

More than enough has been said about the whole Essendon drugs scandal etc, but I’m going to get this off my chest anyway. Almost the most depressing and embarrassing part of that whole story was the strings of daft text messages where everyone is called Hirdy or Danksy or “the Wep”. The cringe factor was worse than the doping.

Also odd about the whole thing was everyone swearing what a great salesman Dank was, and “the smartest man in the room” etc. Okay I know my glasses were probably a bit hindsight tinted but seriously, every time he was interviewed during that time I couldn’t believe anyone had ever fallen for his s**t. Everything about him screams untrustworthy sleaze.

I know Dean has experience but do we need to be associated with someone with more of a FIGJAM than Bucks.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I know Dean has experience but do we need to be associated with someone with more of a FIGJAM than Bucks.
No indeed he is the perfect candidate and would be an entirely un-controversial appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back