2019 Membership Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Not gonna lie, yours was the hardest one for me to work out. I ran out of fingers by the time I got to thirteen :(

Not gonna lie, yours was the hardest one for me to work out. I ran out of fingers by the time I got to thirteen :(
How did you get Maggie5s 30 then?

Bandwagoning campaigner, getting on us after our dominant 2011 ;)

Nah, I joined in 2010. I became a member and then in the same year I got to go to my first Grand Final and see my team win the Premiership. Ain’t that just a typical Collingwood story? :p

Nah, I joined in 2010. I became a member and then in the same year I got to go to my first Grand Final and see my team win the Premiership. Ain’t that just a typical Collingwood story? :p
And called yourself Woodspooner - now that’s a campaigner

:p

I thought in it’s a game thing, picking up the hat.

Might be wrong but that’s my understanding.

The membership pack did instruct members to pick them up from the Holden Centre - members need to show their card which would get clipped.

Incidentally, that also applies to interstate members :mad:

Last edited:
The membership pack did instruct members to pick them up from the Holden Centre - members need to show their care which would get clipped.

Incidentally, that also applies to interstate members :mad:
Interstate,
obviously was well thought out ...

Hmmmmm

I might even pick up the cap this year.

Tends to be very busy pre-game so it’s like can you bother
Going to Holden Centre especially, not really.

But regardless go pies.

Best cap ever was the quarter cap wolllen cap. Was years ago.

Bandwagoning campaigner, getting on us after our 6 (home and away) loss season in 1988 ;)
To be fair, and let the rest of us have a go, how long have you been a member?

Oh and by the way, was a Social and Collingwood member for about 10 years before AFL (the best experience ever)!

Oh and by the way, was a Social and Collingwood member for about 10 years before AFL (the best experience ever)!
Social Club during Victoria Park days was the best, yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mum got her new membership card today. Surprise they just sent the card rather than a whole new pack like they did to me lol But now we're all set!
Isn’t it sometimes in two lots?
Im Always confused but once March comes around I know I’ll be all
Set

Isn’t it sometimes in two lots?
Im Always confused but once March comes around I know I’ll be all
Set
She got the rest of her pack previously, but I had accidently made a mistake and had two accounts under her name, and the card they had sent before was for a season pass and not the legends, so they combined both accounts and were resending out the card.

The membership was the first thing I bought when I moved to Melbourne, so my first signed up year was on the back of our wildly successful 2016.

I’m not a bandwagoning campaigner.

Except for that brief period I supported Sydney as a kid. I still have a bit of a soft spot for them. :$
I must admit that when I first fell in love with AFL as a 6 yo, my first team was Essendon until my brothers set me straight saying girls shouldn't follow footy. Then knowing how much they despised the Pies, I switched to Collingwood.:D Still I have a bit of a soft spot for the bombers.:eek:

I’m not a bandwagoning campaigner.

Except for that brief period I supported Sydney as a kid. I still have a bit of a soft spot for them. :$
Oh oh

parents not paying attention can be only explanation :eek:

I must admit that when I first fell in love with AFL as a 6 yo, my first team was Essendon until my brothers set me straight saying girls shouldn't follow footy. Then knowing how much they despised the Pies, I switched to Collingwood.:D Still I have a bit of a soft spot for the bombers.:eek:
Bandwagoning campaigner :p

Oh oh

parents not paying attention can be only explanation :eek:
The situation resolved itself when I was watching a Collingwood/Sydney game in what must’ve been 2000 and I was supporting both teams. Dad got sick of this and told me by the end of the game I had to choose one. :(

The first game I ever attended was actually Fremantle/Sydney at the WACA in 1999 for Plugger’s last game in Perth. Still have all the Swans apparel that my parents bought me around that time. :p

How excited is everyone after seeing all the match simulation videos? Looks promising.

On the subject of member years I have been a member since 1997, however when I got too old for Buckley’s Brigade I had a year off and am now only a 13 year member otherwise I’d be a 22 year member. One year off cost me big time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How excited is everyone after seeing all the match simulation videos? Looks promising.

On the subject of member years I have been a member since 1997, however when I got too old for Buckley’s Brigade I had a year off and am now only a 13 year member otherwise I’d be a 22 year member. One year off cost me big time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I had a junior membership for few years beginning in 93. Like you I got too old however I dropped off for nearly a decade.

My bigger regret is not chasing up the MCC application that was supposedly lodged on my behalf in the early 00’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back