Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I mean, Ollie Wines will return to the side at some point right?
Supposedly still half a show for round 1. But probably more like round 3. He is a bloody good player to be left on the table so long

I was looking at Natanui for ages totally forgetting about his 2nd knee thinking what a bargain he would be

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Supposedly still half a show for round 1. But probably more like round 3. He is a bloody good player to be left on the table so long

I was looking at Natanui for ages totally forgetting about his 2nd knee thinking what a bargain he would be
Yeah, I did a quick look to make sure it hasn't been followed up as being more serious, as from memory he's only supposed to miss a game or two. The only issue I have now, is that I've got him and Gaff, who will also miss the first couple of games. But I assume you aren't locked in to picking one of each position for your bench ... doesn't look like it at least.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Scotty Lycett joins #SimisterIntentions. Literally the last 6 or 7 picks had been on my 10 possible selections for this one!

You're up dee_mac

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
We need to fill a spot in the UF draft so if anyone is keen hop on over to that thread and declare your interest!

Back