Things That Make You Cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like your choice of what to watch is rather more conditioned by your need to reinforce these feelings.....Try some gospel music or some deep-soul blues man.....They're both good for the soul.

I'm a step ahead of you.....been listening to ZZ Top and Billy Gibbons latest solo album all weekend. All deep soul blues. But you know me. I'm terribly internally scarred by humans and earth, that all that soothing soul blues and smooth liquor only ends up a thin veneer.

I'm a step ahead of you.....been listening to ZZ Top and Billy Gibbons latest solo album all weekend. All deep soul blues. But you know me. I'm terribly internally scarred by humans and earth, that all that soothing soul blues and smooth liquor only ends up a thin veneer.

This one always helps me GG:

Seems like your choice of what to watch is rather more conditioned by your need to reinforce these feelings.....Try some gospel music or some deep-soul blues man.....They're both good for the soul.
Yeah GG you need to watch more feel good s**t. Plenty out there.

So the Lizzie McGuire movie being in my dvd collection isn't the most cringe thing ever...........

I've topped myself :D

HfHwQPs.jpg

I didnt immediately get a joke about "what was the first thing cinderalla said when she got to the ball" at work and people were looking at me like i was from another planet.

Sorry if my mind first thought of what happened in the fairytale rather than thinking about Cinderalla giving someone a blow job and choking on a big one.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Most senior Catholic charged with child sex abuse convicted

6 mins ago
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The most senior Catholic cleric ever charged with child sex abuse has been convicted in Australia of molesting two choirboys moments after celebrating Mass.
Cardinal George Pell is Pope Francis' top financial adviser and the Vatican's economy minister. He bowed his head as a jury delivered unanimous verdicts in the Victoria state County Court on Dec. 11 after more than two days of deliberation.
The court had until Tuesday forbidden publication of any details about the trial.
The 77-year-old faces a potential maximum 50-year prison term after a sentencing hearing which begins on Wednesday. He has foreshadowed an appeal.

The jury convicted Pell of abusing two 13-year-old boys whom he had caught swigging sacramental wine in a rear room of Melbourne's St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1996 when he was archbishop.

6 mins ago
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The most senior Catholic cleric ever charged with child sex abuse has been convicted in Australia of molesting two choirboys moments after celebrating Mass.
Cardinal George Pell is Pope Francis' top financial adviser and the Vatican's economy minister. He bowed his head as a jury delivered unanimous verdicts in the Victoria state County Court on Dec. 11 after more than two days of deliberation.
The court had until Tuesday forbidden publication of any details about the trial.
The 77-year-old faces a potential maximum 50-year prison term after a sentencing hearing which begins on Wednesday. He has foreshadowed an appeal.

The jury convicted Pell of abusing two 13-year-old boys whom he had caught swigging sacramental wine in a rear room of Melbourne's St. Patrick's Cathedral in 1996 when he was archbishop.
Why is this in the things that make you cringe thread? Is it what he did?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 mins ago

Not surprising he went to the VaTICaN city really.... Where one can fiddle with 13 year old boys to one's heart's content.

Is he ever?
He's managed to work out he's not guilty and the evidence doesn't stack up despite not spending any time in court. But apparently when interviewing him once, he didn't have the 'demeanour' of a child abuser. Could do away with courts and just let Andrew Bolt chat to all the accused.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back