Competitions 2019 Fantasy Footy questions thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How will the departures of Polec and Wingard impact Robbie Gray? Could he have an increase in midfield minutes or will he continue to be parked in the f50?

How will the departures of Polec and Wingard impact Robbie Gray? Could he have an increase in midfield minutes or will he continue to be parked in the f50?
My best guess is that with Wingard gone Robbie will need to spend most of his time up forward with some stints in the middle. We have a bunch of young mids that should step up this year but the only small forwards we have were just drafted.

My best guess is that with Wingard gone Robbie will need to spend most of his time up forward with some stints in the middle. We have a bunch of young mids that should step up this year but the only small forwards we have were just drafted.
I think you’re pretty spot on. I’d like to see a 50/50 split though. He’s such a creative mid. I think he should rotate with burton and Rockliff in that on ball forward role.

I think you’re pretty spot on. I’d like to see a 50/50 split though. He’s such a creative mid. I think he should rotate with burton and Rockliff in that on ball forward role.

Honestly, it's pretty hard to tell what will happen with Robbie next year. I suspect that the intention will be to play him mostly as a forward but that if the midfield starts to struggle, as many of us expect it will, he will find himself playing more and more midfield time as the season progresses.

anyone running a comp or league this year?

The board will have one for each of the three main competitions. None have opened yet.

The 3rd Annual Poo Eckert Cup will be running too.

At least our bye lines up with all other clubs now. Should make some our players more relevant to pick.

Depending what price Hartlett comes in at I think he'll be great value.

Both Supercoach and Real Dream Team have released their 'Team Pickers'

south-park-s10e08c08-preparing-for-battle-16x9.jpg

Career low disposals, TOG, DE%....

Worst contested possession ave and clearance ave since his first full season in 2010... :shrug:

Statisically speaking, the worst season of his 10 year career.

Please tell me Hinkley has a plan go get more out of Rockliff this year.

Can anyone provide some info as to how you guys see him being used, what role he'll play etc?

Much appreciated.

Career low disposals, TOG, DE%....

Worst contested possession ave and clearance ave since his first full season in 2010... :shrug:

Statisically speaking, the worst season of his 10 year career.

Please tell me Hinkley has a plan go get more out of Rockliff this year.

Can anyone provide some info as to how you guys see him being used, what role he'll play etc?

Much appreciated.

been dealing with an injured shoulder for the past 2 years. Seems like the shoulder injury has prevented him from doing any weight training, he looks like most under 18's midfielders could push him off the ball these days.

he will be put in the middle but i dont have high hopes that he will be tearing it up out there like he did in his brisbane days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you guys think the recruitment of Scott Lycett will affect Westhoff's fantasy scoring and role?

How do you guys think the recruitment of Scott Lycett will affect Westhoff's fantasy scoring and role?

Definitely won't hurt it at all.

Lycett and Ryder will do the rucking throughout the year, leaving Hoff to play the role which is best suited to him which is roaming around like a dog without a registration collar.

Definitely won't hurt it at all.

Lycett and Ryder will do the rucking throughout the year, leaving Hoff to play the role which is best suited to him which is roaming around like a dog without a registration collar.
with Dixon in the rehab group atm and unlikely to be ready early season, will Hoff be forced to play deep fwd?
or is there a young guy to take the roll leaving Hoff 'off the leash'..

with Dixon in the rehab group atm and unlikely to be ready early season, will Hoff be forced to play deep fwd?

Todd Marshall will play that type of role. Hoff's days as a genuine forward are long gone.

With Ryder and Lycett playing in the same team, one of them should always be resting forward.

Us Port fans are hoping that Todd Marshall gets a good run at it this year as well, so he should start in the 22 in round one.

Jack Watts, who knows..

Right. Any input in these boys.
20190212_155655.jpg
Duursma me like. Im usually 1 or 2 years ahead of SC. Drew and Atley, any chance they play over 12 games in the season? Thanks in advance. See you all Fri 3rd May. Enter a checky smartass sign here ( ).

Right. Any input in these boys.
View attachment 618304
Duursma me like. Im usually 1 or 2 years ahead of SC. Drew and Atley, any chance they play over 12 games in the season? Thanks in advance. See you all Fri 3rd May. Enter a checky smartass sign here ( ).
Drew, unlikely... But Atley is a chance. Depends if can take advantage of Wines' injury.

Who do you guys expect to be the go to man out of defence? I thought Houston might be a great smokey in draft leagues with the new kick in rules, but it appears from your intra-club that Lienert was the impressive one?

Also where do you see Mayes and Burton playing, as this may affect how much ball the 2 listed above get.

TIA :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back