Mod. Notice Volunteers for Match Preview threads for 2019

I'll take one of the later rounds that no one else wants.

No worries, I have put you down for West Coast game in Round 22, that work ok for you?

thanks heaps for putting your hand up!

Freo or Hawks. Actually, Freo for preference.

No worries, have locked you in for Freo in round 8.

thanks for helping out!

Already working on my preview

Relying on carltoon to be as s**t as I'm expecting

reckon by round 21 they will be shot.

Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with!

Need some more volunteers to put their hand up to do some Match Previews, it's a bit of fun and if you do a decent job it's a great way to boost your 'likes' if that is what you're into :p

Boob_Radley you keen to defend you POTY win with another cracking preview?

aislegi you usually come up with something witty and entertaining, keen to go around again?

I'll do Geelong if you still don't have any volunteers for that one. I'm not one for previewing the match though.
I'll just crap on for a bit about why I hate Geelong so much and reminisce about simpler times and maybe mention the current season for 10-20 words.

I'll do Geelong if you still don't have any volunteers for that one. I'm not one for previewing the match though.
I'll just crap on for a bit about why I hate Geelong so much and reminisce about simpler times and maybe mention the current season for 10-20 words.

sorry only just saw this.

geelong is now yours!

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
nothing wrong with haikus

Back