Past #3: Jed Anderson - delisted end '22 - 89 NMFC games - go well Jed

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I recall this time last year putting a line through him after he tweaked a hammy at training. 2 weeks later he came out and tore up the intra-club.

He'll be right.

MinistryOfMajak

All Australian
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Any update re Jed's hammy?

Wasn't that long ago that I didn't want him in the side....Now I shudder at the thought of him missing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
We're desperate for that defensive edge around stoppages, so if he's deemed fit to play he almost has to come back through the 1s instead of warm up games in the VFL, which would have been probably more ideal.

4 weeks is about right for a hammy

I know but still, he has some history with these. Can only hope it was the slightest of tweaks and they've been extra conservative because they know how valuable he is. Suspect he will make a massive difference to the mix in the middle.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know but still, he has some history with these. Can only hope it was the slightest of tweaks and they've been extra conservative because they know how valuable he is. Suspect he will make a massive difference to the mix in the middle.

He’d make a huge difference. His inclusion could also make it possible to bring Ahern in too. Balance would be spot on

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Please give him an extra week. It's a long season.

Hit out for 2 quarters in the VFL on Saturday then unleash him on the scum Friday week.

Back