15-year-old Maurice Rioli Jnr To Make Senior Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

the league for sure gonna take the zone off us after 19/20 back to back flags
Not to mention our upcoming F/S.
Gil to introduce the Rioli rule.
Only one Rioli allowed on any inner suburban Melbourne area with it's home base starting with Punt on its list.

chol should get delisted this year but i reckon we keep him on the rookie list for a decade cos hes a good club man . seems like the glue that holds the indigneous boys together

Yeah he is an interesting prospect
Was genuinely looking forward to him getting a run at it last year in the sr’s before he broke his leg but I don’t think he has it in him to be best 22 every week

But like you said going by social media he is always out with or having a joke with any number of the younger players on the list something that can very important when they are still finding there feet in a club environment

Chol could always transition in to a player development/welfare position - nothing that says you have to have been a 200+ game player to do that.

That said I don't think we've seen the last of him as a player just yet, if he gets a clean run he has the athleticism to be anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chol could always transition in to a player development/welfare position - nothing that says you have to have been a 200+ game player to do that.

That said I don't think we've seen the last of him as a player just yet, if he gets a clean run he has the athleticism to be anything.

Really hope Chol makes it as a Richmond player.

chol should get delisted this year but i reckon we keep him on the rookie list for a decade cos hes a good club man . seems like the glue that holds the indigneous boys together
Chol buried rance on the gold coast camp, delist rance keep chol instead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back