Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I love. How's this for a future :)

Carlton's long-term players
Charlie Curnow – 2023
Mitch McGovern – 2023
Paddy Dow - 2022
Will Setterfield – 2022
Patrick Cripps – 2021
Tom De Koning – 2021
Zac Fisher – 2021
Harry McKay – 2021
Lochie O'Brien – 2021
Sam Petrevski-Seton – 2021
Jacob Weitering – 2021
Sam Docherty – 2020
Matthew Kennedy – 2020
Harrison Macreadie – 2020
Caleb Marchbank – 2020
Lachie Plowman – 2020
Cameron Polson – 2020
Tom Williamson – 2020

We will add Walsh & Stocker to this list very soon

M. Lloyd saying Charlie going to be the best in comp and rates us! His brother been in his ear???

Anyone got the link????

There are plenty of conflicts of interests in footy, aren't there Matthew?

The velvet sledgehammer has changed his tune rather dramatically hasn't he? Funny that.
Still ripped us in the last 2 sentences. Sitting on the fence just in case. “Oh I told you so they are really talented” “see there list has a few stars but I told you they lack depth and should sack Bolton”. Lol. ******* w***er.

Have I ever mentioned that outside of Geelong we seem to have quite a few articles about us in the Geelong Advertiser appearing?

Not sure why, its not like they cover other teams anywhere near as much.

Still ripped us in the last 2 sentences. Sitting on the fence just in case. “Oh I told you so they are really talented” “see there list has a few stars but I told you they lack depth and should sack Bolton”. Lol. ******* w***er.
Would be good if Lloyd was under pressure when he is 0-6 from his stupid predictions. Would settle for him getting even half of them right.

Might lose about 2/3 of ‘journalists’ and commentators if we removed them all for wrong preseason guesses.

Story in the age about fasolo's miracle recovery. Taking part in match simulation and expected to play jlt.
bringing players back early? not at my club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Story in the age about fasolo's miracle recovery. Taking part in match simulation and expected to play jlt.
Holy ****!!! That is great news....to me he's the x-factor in our forward structure. Charles, Gov and H will get the oppo defence strategists in a spin, the addition of Fas will get their sphincters tightening.
Throw a fit Pickett in the mix, and they'll be in panic mode....

Holy ****!!! That is great news....to me he's the x-factor in our forward structure. Charles, Gov and H will get the oppo defence strategists in a spin, the addition of Fas will get their sphincters tightening.
Throw a fit Pickett in the mix, and they'll be in panic mode....

so to summarise: Tight sphincters and picketts >> panic mode

Have I ever mentioned that outside of Geelong we seem to have quite a few articles about us in the Geelong Advertiser appearing?

Not sure why, its not like they cover other teams anywhere near as much.
Perhaps it is the couple of handy young Geelong locals who are on our list i.e. Charlie Curnow, Sam Walsh.

The problem with rating Carlton’s list is that no one can be sure how good the kids are going to be.

If these media guys take a pessimistic view based on how Carlton has developed it’s kids over the last decade maybe 10th in 2022 is about right.

As Carlton supporters we know that history has no bearing on the present and we’ve seen the glipses of brilliance from our youngsters, so by 2022 we know they are going to be red hot contenders.

Let’s see how everyone rates Carlton after this year. I’m willing to bet they will have changed their stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back