SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence i find easier to fill aswell. Thought i was doing it wrong but seems that a lot of people building strong defenders alao.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

You probs have alot more info regarding the poo and wees. (see what I did there)

Keeping an eye on Minchington, how's he travelling? Liking Jones too but think Cousins and Morrison will get first go. Other than those mentioned I have Moore and Koschitzke on watch list.

I think Impey could be the hawks most improved this season. Underated player. Staying away from Scrimshaw. Far, far away. Any help would be ahhh helpfull.

Happy to spew out Collingwood info if you require any.

You probs have alot more info regarding the poo and wees. (see what I did there)

Keeping an eye on Minchington, how's he travelling? Liking Jones too but think Cousins and Morrison will get first go. Other than those mentioned I have Moore and Koschitzke on watch list.

I think Impey could be the hawks most improved this season. Underated player. Staying away from Scrimshaw. Far, far away. Any help would be ahhh helpfull.

Happy to spew out Collingwood info if you require any.
Yeah i agree somewhat with the opportunities with Hawks rookies / young players. Just unsure with Clarko due to him being so good at identifying talent, it isnt always the obvious picks that will get games. Or he could give different players games throughout the whole season.
For all teams ill probably add rookies when round 1 teams are names, anyone named for thurs,fri,sat but not sunday.
Love Impey, might have a look at him now that you mentioned him.

B
Yeah i agree somewhat with the opportunities with Hawks rookies / young players. Just unsure with Clarko due to him being so good at identifying talent, it isnt always the obvious picks that will get games. Or he could give different players games throughout the whole season.
For all teams ill probably add rookies when round 1 teams are names, anyone named for thurs,fri,sat but not sunday.
Love Impey, might have a look at him now that you mentioned him.

Good old Clarko can eat a d.... As good as I think Impey will be, its a high risk for SC relevance. Just read Kozi has a finger injury but with his dual position, I might still get him on my bench.

Loads of scratch matches for me to read up on over the next 24hrs. Interesting to see how Viney is travelling from Dees and Hanley from the Suns.

B

Good old Clarko can eat a d.... As good as I think Impey will be, its a high risk for SC relevance. Just read Kozi has a finger injury but with his dual position, I might still get him on my bench.

Loads of scratch matches for me to read up on over the next 24hrs. Interesting to see how Viney is travelling from Dees and Hanley from the Suns.
I dont have time to check this stuff out, so your thoughts are most welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back