UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's started 56 games in a year and a half.

Stop bringing facts to troll fight....

But you know as well as I that he was a luxury signing in a position you had more than filled. He was a genuine star for Monaco who sat on your bench for half his first season and really only got his starting opportunity because of injuries to the other magical Silva and De Bruyne etc.

And I'm ****ed off because the two Silva's are genuinely lovely footballers and it sucks that they are a fig leaf for a shite Oil slave regime. Don't expect you to feel that way of course. And wouldn't dream of asking it.

Shattered today. My faith in Allegri has almost disappeared. It’s pretty clear he won’t be leading the club to CL success

Sterling again. I just don't understand the abuse this guy gets. He's incredible.

Imagine if he got treated fairly by officials? ******* hell

Real, Barca and Bayern all 70%. You realise Roma lost yeah?

Says they won 2-1 on the app I’m looking at

ZjzXlxJ.png

scored the winner once again. i can settle for that
Of course, it was a good finish I won’t lie. Doesn’t change the fact that he often lacks composure in matches. I’m not anti-sterling and recognise he does some s**t really well, but I’m not going to change my mind because for once he remained composed

Having watched the filth he continually serves up for England i’m sticking with my opinion for the meantime

He's been much better for England since Southgate tweaked their system to get the best out of him.

The bloke's a genuine product machine. And never ever gets tired. So so dangerous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been much better for England since Southgate tweaked their system to get the best out of him.

The bloke's a genuine product machine. And never ever gets tired. So so dangerous.
Would you swap him for Sonny?

15 goals, 15 assists in 35 matches.

Imagine if he had an end product.
See this is what frustrates me, you completely missed the point. Both WR and myself have never questioned his finishing ability, it's more what happens when he has time to think about it. There is plenty of evidence showing him being unable to decide between two options given the chance to stop and think. His finishing ability in general though is top quality, as is his endurance and pace.

See this is what frustrates me, you completely missed the point. Both WR and myself have never questioned his finishing ability, it's more what happens when he has time to think about it. There is plenty of evidence showing him being unable to decide between two options given the chance to stop and think. His finishing ability in general though is top quality, as is his endurance and pace.
Just two more fans on BF who can’t handle constructive criticism of their players. Sterling can terrorise defences, but like you were saying and I backed up, it’s mostly all on instinct.

Why? It's hardly controversial.

Unless you are one of the many people who bizarrely underrate Sterling.

Pep's first picked. There's a reason.
I prefer Son. Better football brain and just a joy to watch and have in your side. Leaving ability aside, the positivity and feel good factor of the bloke alone is worth his weight in gold

If it’s the best way to play against the opposition, then I don’t think they would have any issues.

Even more so when you factor in the value of away goals
When you’ve got 70,000 willing you forward it’s hard to sit and park. Besides, you can’t rely on penalties to win a tie, I’m pretty sure they’ll be going for it at home - with a plan on stopping Liverpool obviously though

Composure, ability to think on your feet, instinctiveness is an important component of the ability to finish. You can't have one without the others.

Back