Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Apr 6, 2008
coburg
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
Can you nominate yourself? I got a good feeling about this year. I think the bombers are going to have a barnstorming year. There might be some stuttering in the first half of the year but "bookmark this" I reckon we'll go close to undefeated in the second half of the yea and win the flag.

Not strange. McIntosh is 192cm, 95kg, quick, tough and one of our best runners. Parish could not fulfill his role, he's too small, weak, and slow.
Kamdyn McIntosh>Darcy Parish

Best 22 player the last 2 years for a top 4 side, not the worst claim out there.
So what if the team is good, average players get into good sides all the time. Chris Masten played all bar 1 game this year for the premiers, you don't see Eagles fans proclaiming he's better. Levi Greenwood played most games for Collingwood when he was fit, is he better than Parish? Parish is a far superior player to McIntosh.

Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Kamdyn McIntosh>Darcy Parish
My Boy is 3 and a bit years younger, still growing and with way more scope for improvement. His stats are also superior and thats without getting out of 2nd gear. He has more footy smarts as well. McIntosh i actually dont mind because he plays his role which is big bodied utility, filling gaps. If the tigers lost cotchin would the tigers replace him in the guts with Parish or McIntosh?

My Boy is 3 and a bit years younger, still growing and with way more scope for improvement. His stats are also superior and thats without getting out of 2nd gear. He has more footy smarts as well. McIntosh i actually dont mind because he plays his role which is big bodied utility, filling gaps. If the tigers lost cotchin would the tigers replace him in the guts with Parish or McIntosh?
McIntosh is an okay player. However Parish is undoubtedly better.

Oraaaaazio

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
McIntosh is an okay player. However Parish is undoubtedly better.
Don't reckon it's delusional to suggest any of Mcintosh, Greenwood or Masten are at least equal to Darcy at this stage of his career. No doubt in my mind he has the potential to be far better than all of them but at the moment I feel he's stagnated and believe it's reasonable to say he's only a C grader at this stage. That being said, if we offered him in a trade for any of them I think they'd take it in a heartbeat

Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Don't reckon it's delusional to suggest any of Mcintosh, Greenwood or Masten are at least equal to Darcy at this stage of his career. No doubt in my mind he has the potential to be far better than all of them but at the moment I feel he's stagnated and believe it's reasonable to say he's only a C grader at this stage. That being said, if we offered him in a trade for any of them I think they'd take it in a heartbeat
Can you please explain the criteria for an A,B and C grader? What grade does it go to in the AFL?

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Can you please explain the criteria for an A,B and C grader? What grade does it go to in the AFL?

I'd say it's like school; a C-grader would be an 'average' AFL player, the kind of guy that's able to contribute each week but isn't a star.

A would be your AA level guys, with a small handful (think Gawn, Dangerfield, Franklin, Rance*) representing the absolute Elite.
B would be the Zaharakis type guys, they're good but not regular match-winners or best in their position.
C is average, ideally the 18-22 in your team each week.
D you'd hope are your depth players.
E are below average contributors, likely to be delisted, or unproven draftees.
F are your de-listees.

Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I'd say it's like school; a C-grader would be an 'average' AFL player, the kind of guy that's able to contribute each week but isn't a star.

A would be your AA level guys, with a small handful (think Gawn, Dangerfield, Franklin, Rance*) representing the absolute Elite.
B would be the Zaharakis type guys, they're good but not regular match-winners or best in their position.
C is average, ideally the 18-22 in your team each week.
D you'd hope are your depth players.
E are below average contributors, likely to be delisted, or unproven draftees.
F are your de-listees.
Ok fair enough, going off that criteria Parish is a C grader looking to push into B grade this year. He still has greenwood, McIntosh and masten covered.

Someone turn off the swear filter.

I have a message for the herpies carrying campaignery the campaignerfaced ****** here.

Awwwww, I love you too mate

Not footy related but my god peta

PETA in general. They’re the same ones that want us to stop saying “flog a dead horse” and “kill two birds with one stone” because apparently that normalises violence against animals?

They're quite literally trolling. Every time you react, they get what they want.
They want me to say they're ******* stupid?

Well played peta.. i guess.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
They want me to say they're ******* stupid?

Well played peta.. i guess.
DAB89EA3-D69D-4ACA-B326-8C08256668BF.jpeg

Back