Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be relevant.
$12 at Savers Brunswick, didn’t have any CA jerseys so I figured “why not” and even though it was a medium I just hoped it would fit me (hovering between L and XL and sure enough, it fit!
View attachment 621572
I was there on Sunday, spotted a few nba tops including a 2013 NBA all-star Durant top and some Bulls ones. Also saw a Wigan Warriors all red jersey with a gps pouch
Pulled a Jobe Watson PI training longy from there about 3 weeks ago

B3BD847C-D4CB-4F4B-B650-17839B806020.jpeg

Cricket Australia are letting fans vote on the retro jersey they want to see worn for the 2019-20 summer.

This is from their Facebook, so go see that for more details. If you’re not voting 1999, don’t vote at all.

View attachment 621927

Cricket Australia are letting fans vote on the retro jersey they want to see worn for the 2019-20 summer.

This is from their Facebook, so go see that for more details. If you’re not voting 1999, don’t vote at all.

Bolts or GTFO.

View attachment 621927

I wouldn't be disappointed to see the bolts win, although the alinta energy logo on the front will ruin whichever design gets up.

Also I'm very surprised that this design didn't make the list...
s-l300.jpg

Does anyone else remember those graphics? They were drawn in Paint by a Wikipedia user circa 2006. I vividly recall them, but can't find them in revision histories on Wiki at all. They probably got removed for copyright infringement.

View attachment 621927

Why not vote for 1999? Not that I would've anyway. Ill probably go with bolts or blue stripes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does anyone else remember those graphics? They were drawn in Paint by a Wikipedia user circa 2006. I vividly recall them, but can't find them in revision histories on Wiki at all. They probably got removed for copyright infringement.
Yes! I thought I was imagining things. Ridiculously lazy by CA.

I was there on Sunday, spotted a few nba tops including a 2013 NBA all-star Durant top and some Bulls ones. Also saw a Wigan Warriors all red jersey with a gps pouch
Pulled a Jobe Watson PI training longy from there about 3 weeks ago
My full haul consisted of that top, a Maribyrnong jumper, Botafogo jersey (possibly fake) and a couple footy books for $25 all up. Really had me missing th old Mill Park store.
Look like the Coat of Arms is embroidered onto the shirt, if so, player issue
Is that the case even if there’s no number on the back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back