AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
copy some of email relevant. Upgrade price they quote is $199 for season.

Introducing Marvel Stadium Gold+

As an AFL Gold Member, we are excited to present to you an exclusive offer allowing amazing access to level 2 at Marvel Stadium.
Enjoy the 2019 Toyota AFL Premiership Season from some of the best seats in Marvel Stadium with our new Marvel Stadium Gold Plus upgrade!

With the Marvel Stadium Gold Plus upgrade, you will have access to:
762db64a-cc82-4789-8faf-2d6fca96db10.png
Level 2 seating within the Medallion Club enclosure (Aisle 48) at $20, available for all matches during the 2019 AFL Toyota Premiership Season at Marvel Stadium

Purchase guest passes for other AFL Members and your friends and family at the Medallion Club Guest Pass price

Dine at Southside Place, the newest edition to Medallion Club, offering exciting shared menu experience, catering to all tastes with fabulous cocktails on tap

Exclusive cash bar facilities on level 2 in Medallion Club on matchday, and
Pre-sales for other events at Marvel Stadium, including concerts, A-League and BBL

This exclusive offer is only available to Gold AFL Members.
Upgrade today and secure yourself unrivalled access to Marvel Stadium this season.

So it's only a bay behind the goals (Aisle 48)... that makes it sound even less appealing.

Maybe they sending to just Carlton and Essendon gold members. Probably not much point to a Hawks gold member as you got at most 1 home game at Docklands. We should see if Saints, Dogs and North gold AFL members getting these emails.

There's not much value in it unless you are a supporter of a Marvel tenant club

Be interesting in who they've sent the offer to.

Have you been a gold member for a long time?

There's not much value in it unless you are a supporter of a Marvel tenant club

Be interesting in who they've sent the offer to.

Have you been a gold member for a long time?

Well I was Restricted membership through late 1990's. Cannot recall when I became a full member. Was not even called Gold member back then.
24 years in total as AFL Carlton club support membership.

Well I was Restricted membership through late 1990's. Cannot recall when I became a full member. Was not even called Gold member back then.
24 years in total as AFL Carlton club support membership.

I've been a Gold member longer than you - so they haven't sent an email to the longest serving members then

Would have thought with the data they have, they'd be able to target those who went to a certain number last season at Marvel or upgraded their seats on a regular basis?

Yeah.... after being on the Adelaide Crows waiting list for 3 years 4 months and 21 days, I received my confirmation notice to purchase 2 seats together Row 4 !

Non Footy Virgin No More Baby!

Thanks for specific info. Did not know where it is. But yeah, has not appealed to me at all on price or location.
It's not the best deal, but I give them credit for trying to give more Marvel Access to AFL members, while also trying to fill more seats on level 2 As well.

If this was open to all members I would definitely consider it.

If my club was a docklands tenant I'd consider it. $10-20 per match to upgrade to decent seats is pretty tempting.
That’s not quite correct. I spoke to them yesterday regarding this. It’s $199 to upgrade to “Gold Plus” which gives you access to PURCHASE a seat in aisle 48 of Medallion Club for $20 per game. So if you’re attending 10 matches at Marvel, you’re on the hook for $199 plus $200 = $399 for those matches ($39.90 per match in addition to your membership). It’s steep if you ask me and my fear is there’s approx 200 seats in that bay, if they sell 500 of those gold plus upgrades, there’s nearly always going to be someone who misses out. Being an Essendon supporter, I think we will play approx 10 matches at Marvel, 7 of which will be home matches as well as some away matches against the likes of Dogs, NM or StK. personally, I don’t think it’s worth it.

That’s not quite correct. I spoke to them yesterday regarding this. It’s $199 to upgrade to “Gold Plus” which gives you access to PURCHASE a seat in aisle 48 of Medallion Club for $20 per game. So if you’re attending 10 matches at Marvel, you’re on the hook for $199 plus $200 = $399 for those matches ($39.90 per match in addition to your membership). It’s steep if you ask me and my fear is there’s approx 200 seats in that bay, if they sell 500 of those gold plus upgrades, there’s nearly always going to be someone who misses out. Being an Essendon supporter, I think we will play approx 10 matches at Marvel, 7 of which will be home matches as well as some away matches against the likes of Dogs, NM or StK. personally, I don’t think it’s worth it.
Seems steep regardless. An additional $200 for the option to spend an extra $20 to sit on level 2 (subject to availability), no thanks. I'll stick to scanning in and standing on the wing

That said the times I have been in medallion I have enjoyed standing behind the windows in the bar and watching the game. Not worth $200 though

Yeah.... after being on the Adelaide Crows waiting list for 3 years 4 months and 21 days, I received my confirmation notice to purchase 2 seats together Row 4 !

Non Footy Virgin No More Baby!
?

Last edited:

FMD, so my first impression is back on. Total rip off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joined 2011 and still number 6500. Seems I’ll be at least 5 years off gold at this rate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A discount voucher code. I'm employed by an afl partner organisation

Wouldn't that have a separate sign in page rather than the regular AFL Membership page? That would be my thought.

Maybe you should have a closer look at the details provided with the discount voucher code from your employer rather than going on an Anti-Telstra rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back