How has Collingwood copied us this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bookmark this. They wont make the eight. All they have added is beams and the bears bent them over. Whats wonderful, is a lot of pie nuffies have not seen him play in his past two seasons. The bloke turns it over like he is doing it to win a million and my god, talk about one paced now, its fantastic. They are also talking about a dog discard like he is now the new wayne carey.

A bit of reality, last year they are the only finals side, to EVER qualify for the eight while only ever beating one top 8 side in the home and away season. Let the Bradbury magic in that set in, it will never be repeated. Add now the layer of pendles being a year older, greenwood a year older, adams and treloar now being relied on to actually kick straight...well, this media driven dribble about there top tier midfield will be exposed and i cant wait.
Hehe..spot on.

Watching the implosion will be saweeeet.
*Best midfield ever assembled my lordy sheesh

Bookmark this. They wont make the eight. All they have added is beams and the bears bent them over. Whats wonderful, is a lot of pie nuffies have not seen him play in his past two seasons. The bloke turns it over like he is doing it to win a million and my god, talk about one paced now, its fantastic. They are also talking about a dog discard like he is now the new wayne carey.

A bit of reality, last year they are the only finals side, to EVER qualify for the eight while only ever beating one top 8 side in the home and away season. Let the Bradbury magic in that set in, it will never be repeated. Add now the layer of pendles being a year older, greenwood a year older, adams and treloar now being relied on to actually kick straight...well, this media driven dribble about there top tier midfield will be exposed and i cant wait.
3 certainties to make the 8 are us, weagles, colliwobles. all have improved their players stocks. put your house on it.

*bookmarked your post*:)

um! think you will find they were there at the pointy end last and but for a s**t no-call by the umpires would have taken the choccies. write 'em off at your peril.

No Richmond supporter would claim that the Wobbles were robbed in the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ci3e47gXIAAGUhJ.jpg

Does this mean the Tigers are going to copy Brisbane in 2019? :think:

AFL 2019: Champion Data’s 2019 AFL Prospectus on how 6-6-6 starting positions will impact Richmond most of all

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...ZZZnhyFA_ElZvCRtK_6WgFlDASPwaXDfwN87QurmvzTp4

TEAM USAGE OF 6-6-6 STARTING POSITIONS IN 2018
Brisbane Lions - 67.9% [Most common: 6-6-6]
Collingwood - 64.9% [Most common: 6-6-6]
Gold Coast Suns - 64.9% [Most common: 6-6-6]
Western Bulldogs - 64.8% [Most common: 6-6-6]
Essendon - 60.5% [Most common: 6-6-6]
Geelong Cats - 53.7% [Most common: 6-6-6]
West Coast Eagles - 53.2% [Most common: 6-6-6]
St Kilda - 48.7% [Most common: 6-6-6]
Carlton - 43.9% [Most common: 6-6-6]
Hawthorn - 43.9% [Most common: 6-6-6]
GWS Giants - 36.4% [Most common: 7-6-5]
Sydney Swans - 35.5% [Most common: 7-6-5]
Port Adelaide - 30.8% [Most common: 7-6-5]
Fremantle - 25.8% [Most common: 7-6-5]
Melbourne - 24.3% [Most common: 7-6-5]
North Melbourne - 10.6% [Most common: 7-6-5]
Adelaide Crows - 4.4% [Most common: 7-6-5]
Richmond - 3.4% [Most common: 7-6-5]
[/QUOTE]

Yep Champion Data , the same genius analysts who went public that Daw Saad Lever and Andrews are elite.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

3 certainties to make the 8 are us, weagles, colliwobles. all have improved their players stocks. put your house on it.

*bookmarked your post*:)

CAnt wait for the druggies to implode . Theyre talking it up beautifully , the disappointment will be , dare I say it .... delicious....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back