Remove this Banner Ad

TigerTime_89

4x Jack Dyer Medalist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melb Storm, Liverpool, S Thunder
Hopefully it is another successful year in the AFL attendences.

Good crowd down at Gerlong for game 1 of AFLW.

I got in early. Lol.

The AFL would be very happy with the crowds so far.Most are as good if not better than many of the other sports being played.The ratings will be interesting as well.

who paid nothing to get in. GA tickets at the soccer are like 40 bucks or something.

Yeah I saw that tweet (thanks to your retweet). It's bullshit.

GA tickets for the Wanderers game yesterday were $23, reserved seats were $32.

GA tickets for the Melbourne City game were $28, reserved seats were $29.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I saw that tweet (thanks to your retweet). It's bullshit.

GA tickets for the Wanderers game yesterday were $23, reserved seats were $32.

GA tickets for the Melbourne City game were $28, reserved seats were $29.

fair enough, i was going to look into that once i finished posting the AFLW threads for the day.

fair enough, i was going to look into that once i finished posting the AFLW threads for the day.

I spend too much time on Twitter, so my immediate reaction to most things I read is "bullshit". That one being no exception, so I looked it up.

Why people make s**t up like that perplexes me when it's so easily verifiably false.

Nearly 24,000 at AFLX tonight.The game itself has improved a lot and the kids seemed to love it.Interesting to see how it rated both on FTA and Fox.

Nearly 24,000 at AFLX tonight.The game itself has improved a lot and the kids seemed to love it.Interesting to see how it rated both on FTA and Fox.

Looked like half went home well before the grand final

New MCC policy for sold out games

Members have been told that when public tickets are sold out 24 hours in advance of a game being played at the venue, the MCC will enact a new seating policy to make it more possible for the MCC reserve to be filled.

A step in the right direction which will hopefully prevent a repeat of the embarrassing and infuriating sight of thousands of unused seats in the Prelim last year.

This won't end well.
MCC members won't stand for this.

Easy to fix. Turn up to the bloody matches then they wont have anything to complain about!

I think that they(MCC Members) forget that without the VFL/AFL over the last 140 years playing matches and finals at the MCG the stadium would look more like the SCG.

Take the footy away from the G and see how many people want to pay a high priced membership!

Easy to fix. Turn up to the bloody matches then they wont have anything to complain about!

I think that they(MCC Members) forget that without the VFL/AFL over the last 140 years playing matches and finals at the MCG the stadium would look more like the SCG.

Take the footy away from the G and see how many people want to pay a high priced membership!

High priced? It's the biggest bargain in Australian sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back