Society/Culture Jussie Smollett

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Let me be the first add the conspiracy theory to this thread:

Smollett did it to attack Trump and promote Kamala Harris.

1550889947502.png

Up until now, it appeared that politicians such as Harris (and Booker) couldn't have known much about the phony plot and probably just glommed onto the controversy for political advantage the way a lot of politicians do. But Nasheed has pictures of them campaigning together, and even more important, she notes that Harris and Booker brought out an anti-lynching bill just coincidentally timed ahead of the attack, as if to ensure passage as the momentum built from public outrage (until the attack was exposed as phony). With Smollett a black and gay supposed victim and everyone slathering sympathy on him, who could refuse to vote for the anti-lynching bill, which just happens to have had some gay language inserted at the last minute? Trump-lynchers were simply everywhere, according to the narrative, even in zero-degree Chicago weather, lurking and looking for someone black and gay to assault, and of course it was a national problem just waiting for Harris to pass a law as the person who "fixes problems," which is how she has repeatedly identified herself to voters. (Here's another coincidence: she made that claim in the Chicago press.)

Nasheed isn't buying that and thinks the involvement of others goes a lot farther than the mere imported Nigerians. Plot-wise, it is pretty interesting, given that an actor was chosen for the role of the victim, the Nigerian bit players were whisked in and out, the red caps were purchased (they couldn't actually find real ones, but they needed to make sure they seemed like Trump hats), and there were these anti-lynching laws with both black and gay victims being inserted in, written by Harris and others, all set to be passed a month earlier. The endgame was to pass the measures to set a political narrative of raging racism among Trump-supporters as a whole staged attack occurred.

It is political, all right. And quite the political theater. Oh, and what a coincidence: It happened in Chicago, home of the famous Chicago-Obama political machine that supports Booker and Harris with a vengeance.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...f_the_jussie_stollett_hoax.html#ixzz5gJo2csxW
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What I can't understand is if you're apparently starring on one of the biggest shows in the country, why isn't it enough just to cash your cheques and live your life?

Surely there's enough homophobia and racism in the United States that you don't have to concoct some more out of thin air

That's the thing , there isn't. America is far more tolerant than what some people claim. That's why all the fake hate crime.

Brunswick Trap King

Lord Mayor of Melbourne
Jun 1, 2009
Brunswick
AFL Club
West Coast
When you consider the last lynching occurred in 1981 (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_of_Michael_Donald) why was it necessary to write and promote Harris's anti-lynching bill?

What could motivate Smollett to have the rope around his neck? i.e. Lynching.
As I mentioned earlier, Kamala Harris has a record of targeting vulnerable minorities. From memory, her dad wrote a profound economic article on black americans but she has the complete opposite views (as a child of wealthy privilege).

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm actually unsure on Harris' ethnicity so she does fit the Kalergi goals.

Kamala Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California, to a Tamil Indian mother and a Jamaican father. Her mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris, was a breast cancer scientist who immigrated to the United States from Madras (now Chennai) in 1960.[6][7] Her father, Donald Harris, is a Stanford University economicsprofessor who emigrated from Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at University of California, Berkeley.[8][9] Despite this, Kamala Harris is most often referred to as African American rather than Caribbean American. CNN's April Ryan has suggested that due to the history of slavery in Jamaica, Harris may indeed be of partially African descent.[10] Recalling the lives of his grandmothers, Donald Harris wrote that one was related to a plantation owner while the other had unknown ancestry.[11]

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I find this somewhat humorous. Wow, the controversy that she is called African American rather than Caribbean American while her Tamil heritage is completely ignored.
Agree. She is a Afro-Asian descent. Really one shouldn't give a s**t, it's what she does is the important bit.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
That's the thing , there isn't. America is far more tolerant than what some people claim. That's why all the fake hate crime.

Tolerant in the parts that vote Democratic. Fairly shitty in the parts that vote Republican. Funny that.

Intolerance ended Colin Kaepernick's football career. That's not as bad as getting assaulted or a pool cue up the anus, but it shows even big names aren't immune.

People like to blanket western civilizations with the acts that come from a group of minorities. If it was as bad as some have put it....you wouldn't have mass immigration, refugees coming in.

I've seen immigrants on that ABC Q&A show bitch and complain about their experiences in our country. If it's as bad as you claim it to be....then what the **** are you doing here then? Wouldn't it make more sense to just stay in your country of birth or maybe go to another country of high % religious beliefs that you share? Or maybe you're here because places likes ours, US, UK etc are a paradise of tolerance, free speech, opportunity and acceptance....for the most part.

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tolerant in the parts that vote Democratic. Fairly shitty in the parts that vote Republican. Funny that.

Intolerance ended Colin Kaepernick's football career. That's not as bad as getting assaulted or a pool cue up the anus, but it shows even big names aren't immune.

Kaepernick's career ended in democratic California. Smollett hoax occurred in democratic Illinois.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I will bet a lot of money that she plays the black card a lot harder than the desi card.
Yup. She recently was bragging to a hip hop radio station that she smoked weed in college while listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac. Neither of whom existed as artists during the time she was in college. Not the biggest gaffe ever, but I heard a couple of black comedians laughing their arses off regarding how she was going about desperately seeking the black vote. "I smoke weed and like Tupac, that's what you all want to hear right!?"

Back