TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
I didn't feel like being the captain back then, and I told fumbler to give the captaincy to you. So you should thank me.
Can confirm. Thank me later Kevin Rudd :)
1550913844436.png

Not sure you have noticed.

Ned, turns on his captains, he fought to get you the job, only so he can fight to get rid of you.

How many captains has he got rid of?

There is a cancer at the Furies, but you keep getting rid of the wrong ones.

Like most fans who switch teams they support, your delusions continue to ruin any cognitive ability you could have

TJASTA is our captain only in name

Our real leader is TheMidRunner who will * you up if you continue to disparage the legacy he is creating at our club

I'm afraid of the *er, so when he turns on you, you're on your own

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
And you live in a world of Ponies..
Have the Dawks taken out all of your originality or what?
Please don't @ me until you have past your little tryhard phase, k thanks.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Have the Dawks taken out all of your originality or what?
Please don't @ me until you have past your little tryhard phase, k thanks.

I have both the power, and the god damn right to @, harass and annoy you whenever I see fit and you don't get to say a thing about it.

Look here, you ungrateful s**t. I made you. I am the reason you are what you are right now. You can blow smoke up fumbler 's arse all you like, but the reality is, he had no influence or impact on your standing in this league. Tt was me who made you vice captain. It is because of me you are a captain. You should be grateful because if it weren't for me, you would still be a little minnow that is only known as that knob whose only ability is to copy and paste s**t from Reddit. So shut the * up and learn your roots son. Learn where you stand in this league and learn how to be grateful to those who made you who you are.

I have both the power, and the god damn right to @, harass and annoy you whenever I see fit and you don't get to say a thing about it.

Look here, you ungrateful s**t. I made you. I am the reason you are what you are right now. You can blow smoke up fumbler 's arse all you like, but the reality is, he had no influence or impact on your standing in this league. Tt was me who made you vice captain. It is because of me you are a captain. You should be grateful because if it weren't for me, you would still be a little minnow that is only known as that knob whose only ability is to copy and paste s**t from Reddit. So shut the **** up and learn your roots son, learn where you stand in this league and learn how to be grateful to those who made you who you are.
wow so much anger!

Breathe!

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies

Look here, you ungrateful s**t. I made you. I am the reason you are what you are right now. You can blow smoke up fumbler 's arse all you like, but the reality is, he had no influence or impact on your standing in this league. Tt was me who made you vice captain. It is because of me you are a captain. You should be grateful because if it weren't for me, you would still be a little minnow that is only known as that knob whose only ability is to copy and paste s**t from Reddit. So shut the **** up and learn your roots son, learn where you stand in this league and learn how to be grateful to those who made you who you are.
weird history flex, but okay.

Damn ******* straight you wouldn't mate. I have a black belt in Taekwondo, Judo and Karate. You and your puny, weak frame wouldn't stand a chance.

Nice, all the Asian defence forces are pretty strong.
Look at the Chinese warships in the South China Sea.

Oh I'm sorry..... that you hitched your wagon to fumbler

If you were serious about becoming admin you should have joined the Hawks when I asked you and kissed up to the Facebook chat.

In Australia we call them caravans you dummy.

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Well duh, I was the only logical choice!

Furies would be dead if not for me!
I got to admit you did recruit an unknown Tigerturbulance under the noses of the other teams, so credit to you, I mean its not everyone who could smuggle 245kg of love muscle in their arse without the SFA guards noticing.

Back